And Ernie Wheelwright will emerge as a 2nd round talent

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
        Thomas DeCoud
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo9e2Jf7R0o

Good god.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
        Originally posted by DLS42
        Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
          I love how Desean Jackson runs an extra 20 yards after he returns a kick 90+ every time. He did the same thing in high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by elway777 View Post
            I love how Desean Jackson runs an extra 20 yards after he returns a kick 90+ every time. He did the same thing in high school.
            Remember that one time when carroll leaked his commitment to the press, so djack came to us? that was awesome. ive gotta send him a card for that sometime.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
            Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Remember that one time when carroll leaked his commitment to the press, so djack came to us? that was awesome. ive gotta send him a card for that sometime.

That's cool man, I love Desean. Obviously he's excelling at Cal, so im happy for him.

Oh and you put the bet in your sig, that's cute.

Comment

That's cool man, I love Desean. Obviously he's excelling at Cal, so im happy for him.

Oh and you put the bet in your sig, that's cute.
                Just so theres proof when one wins. it seems that the hatred flows only one way in the Cal-SC rivalary. Until we start winning some, it will always be that way.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!

Comment

• maurice evans is gonna be a sleeper this year watch

i predict over 10 sacks this year

Comment

• WR Amarri Jackson (USF)

Great frame and athleticism and has consistent hands. Not great speed (4.5-4.55).

Best Case: Plaxico Burress
                    Worst Case: Any practice squader, lol

Comment

Just so theres proof when one wins. it seems that the hatred flows only one way in the Cal-SC rivalary. Until we start winning some, it will always be that way.
                      i think i am gonna go to that game, it will be the sickest thing ever. and then i will follow it up by going to the niners game on monday night

Comment

• Originally posted by rainbeaukid2 View Post
                        i think i am gonna go to that game, it will be the sickest thing ever. and then i will follow it up by going to the niners game on monday night
                        Maybe Longshore will pull off what Rodgers couldn't.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• i got one

rudy carpenter
                          mike jones (wr for asu)
                          keegan herring(if he ever gets to play)

um josh barnett (saftey from asu)

Comment

• How could you mention ASU's sleepers and not bring up Ryan Torain?

Comment

How could you mention ASU's sleepers and not bring up Ryan Torain?
                              because he is known man...a lot of people know about him now cuz of his year...i do believe he will have over 1500 yards this year but thats not really a breakout

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information