No announcement yet.

Pro possibilty for any of these 3 QB's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why exactly is it every time a black QB comes through everyone says he will end up being a WR? Look I think Juice's accuracy needs serious work, but other than that he has all the tools to be a QUARTERBACK, who happens to be able to elude pass rushers and scramble upfield

Comment

It is not because he is black. He just is not a good passer right now at all. He completed LESS THAN 40% of his passes. That is not good at all. It does not matter what tools you have unless you complete AT LEAST the very LEAST 50%. So it is not because he is black, it is because he sucks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Juice = Reggie Ball part 2

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          You're joking right? Juice has the size, arm strenth, and speed to be an NFL QB right now. With some work on his accuracy and decision making he's a legit NFL prospect at QB. The kid has a ton of potential.
          OH MY GOD A DIFFERING OPINION!!!!!!!

maybe that person doesn't think he'll develop his accuracy and decision making. I know......it's a stretch to think that some college players might not make it to the NFL.

Comment

Juice got mad skillz... Hopefully he develops nicely, I'd love to see him play in the NFL at full potential.

Comment

Juice has great tools for a QB, I think he definitely has the ability to make it in the NFL. He is a little short, needs to refine his game, and improve his accuracy, but he definitely has the ability to make it in the NFL. Every time I have seen USF play, Grothe is very impressive. He can definitely move and has a good arm, but 6' 200 is awfully small for an NFL QB.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                Juice has great tools for a QB, I think he definitely has the ability to make it in the NFL. He is a little short, needs to refine his game, and improve his accuracy, but he definitely has the ability to make it in the NFL. Every time I have seen USF play, Grothe is very impressive. He can definitely move and has a good arm, but 6' 200 is awfully small for an NFL QB.
                I am SOOO sick of hearing this guy is too short that guy is too short... How tall do you need to be to play QB !! Juice Williams is 6'2.. (Joe Montana, Fran Tarkenton, Steve Young, Steve McNair, Donovan McNabb) all 6'2 !! Come on now everyone in the NFL that plays QB can't be built like Peyton Manning. I agree that you can't be 5'8" and play QB effectively. Troy Smith is a legit prospect, not a fan of him but defintely is a true pro prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                  Grothe, is a Jeff Garcia type of QB.....
                  Exactly, When I lived in Florida I remember when he was recruited, slightly homered but I think he could be a backup.

Comment

Juice has a great chance for sucess in the NFL. Good arm, mobile and if he got a little better acuracy he could be one hell of a QB.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Williams isn't that fast, and 6'2? He's really 6'2?

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                        It's never a good sign when you don't up put at least 50% completion, that kind of worries me. Grothe is pretty good though, could be a decent NFL starter.

HuskerNation, really, you're that proud of winning a mediocre bowl game? That's unbelievably pathetic. I find it odd you're so eager to bring up the Michigan/USC game, do you conveniently forget that your powerhouse Huskers lost 28-10 to SC. So, let's review....

USC 32
                        Michigan 18 (14 point differential)

USC 28
                        Nebraska 10 (18 point differential)
                        Okay, first of all, a bit under 50% completion isn't terrible for a QB who still has plenty of time and played teams like Ohio State and Penn State. Brady Quinn threw 47.3% with 9 TD and 15 INT in his freshman year - Juice's stats are better than that, and he's got better tools. Not to say Juice is better than Quinn, but it's too early to look at stats. Also, point differential is stupid. What if Nebraska put up 40 points and lost by 16 but Michigan put up a goose egg and lost by 14?

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          Okay, first of all, a bit under 50% completion isn't terrible for a QB who still has plenty of time and played teams like Ohio State and Penn State. Brady Quinn threw 47.3% with 9 TD and 15 INT in his freshman year - Juice's stats are better than that, and he's got better tools. Not to say Juice is better than Quinn, but it's too early to look at stats. Also, point differential is stupid. What if Nebraska put up 40 points and lost by 16 but Michigan put up a goose egg and lost by 14?
                          but they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Juice completed 39%.

...Then Nebraska's defense would be bad, and Michigan's O would be bad too. Point is, Michigan made it a closer game, didn't they?

Comment

Juice is really that big? No way. Those listings are always messed up.

No way this kid is 233 pounds:

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Juice completed 39%.

...Then Nebraska's defense would be bad, and Michigan's O would be bad too. Point is, Michigan made it a closer game, didn't they?
                                No they didn't actually, you guys were out of it from the beginning pretty much. Nebraksa hung around for 3 quarters like they wanted to.
                                Do not weep for those lost on 4-16-07 for they are in a better place than those left behind who mourn them. God is Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information