No announcement yet.

Any Hurricane Fans Out There

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry croker obviously lost the team last year, its the only reason they didn't dominate the ACC on a down year

Comment

I heard that Kyle Wright has looked awful this Spring while Kirby Freeman has looked pretty good. Don't remember where, so take it fwiw.

Also, I don't understand why fenikz put that quote in his sig. Myron Rolle is 1-0 against Miami...

Comment

shhhhhhh no one remembers that game

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
          I heard that Kyle Wright has looked awful this Spring while Kirby Freeman has looked pretty good. Don't remember where, so take it fwiw.

Also, I don't understand why fenikz put that quote in his sig. Myron Rolle is 1-0 against Miami...
          Neither stood out in spring from what I saw/read.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Neither stood out in spring from what I saw/read.
            i'll trade you Drew Weatherford and Roger Williams for Kyle Wright....deal?

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
              i'll trade you Drew Weatherford and Roger Williams for Kyle Wright....deal?
              How about we just kick both off the teams and move on. :)

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

The team will live and die with the quarterback play.

RB tandem will be amazing. James is a proven commodity already and Cooper is showing flashes of brilliance.

WR will be much improved due to the fact that there is nowhere else to go but up. Ryan Moore disapointed, Leggett can't play any worse then he already has. Shields and Farquharson will be good improvement.

Defense will likely be top 10 if not top 5, but that is no surprise.

But it boils down to Wright vs Freeman vs Marve(if the first two play too bad.) If one of them decisively takes the lead then you are talking BCS bid. If they both disappoint and one wins slightly then you are talking 9-3ish. If it is a repeat of 2006 and Wright and Freeman play awful then expect 8-4 at the best.

Can't pinpoint a prediction, the team completely falls on the shoulders of the QB performance.

Comment

People have already said this but the 18 returning starters will make Shannon look like a savior, hes coming into a great situation.

I cant wait to watch James and Cooper in the backfield

The defense will be sick

They should start freshman Robert Marve at qb with a run oriented offense, no way hes worse than Wright and Freeman

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information