Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by achilles109
    pff name two real mac fans. Ohio better take this one :P
    I follow the MAC since I'm in Ohio, and it's fun, and great football. Lots of fun.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'm a big MAC guy, and I'll take Ohio with the upset.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

The Chips. I am a huge CMU fan. They are my fav. team after Michigan. Kelley is a great coach, I know him a little bit. Went to several of his coaching clinics.
        As for the game, it a great O vs a good D. CMU is loaded and very explosive. CMU will put up at least 30 points. I don't think Ohio can score that many.
        For your draftnicks, watch #93 for CMU. Bazian is a great player. Will be a day 1 pick in the draft. He is one of those guys that never stops coming. If the game was 8 hours long, he still would be busting his butt. Got to love a player like that.
        BY the way, NIU beat CMU the week after CMU won their division. It was a game that didn't mean anything to them.

Comment

I was just joking, I just want ohio to win cause Akron sucked against them.. Its alright though, if they dont win ill just say its because they dont have their starting QB.
          Originally posted by DChess
          how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
            CMU FTW.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

BAM! I wish I would have had money in my account. I so would have bet that game...

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Brian Kelly=The Next Big Thing

I told my friend whos an MSU fan that that is who he wanted for his next coach.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

As I predicted before the season, CMU wins the MAC! They are only going to get better. Most of the star players are coming back, and so is the coach! For 1 more year.

Comment

Talking about Coach Kelley. He will leave next year. Any big time coaches looking/rumored to be leaving after next year? You bald nut fans will not like this, but Kelley to Michigan is a very good possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by richdg
                      Talking about Coach Kelley. He will leave next year. Any big time coaches looking/rumored to be leaving after next year? You bald nut fans will not like this, but Kelley to Michigan is a very good possibility.
                      Ron English will be our next Head Coach, so unless its to become an assitant he won't.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information