MAC Championship - Who you got?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC Championship - Who you got?

For all you MAC fans, it's Central Michigan vs. Ohio tonight. My question, who you got winning? I'm currently at Central Michigan, so I'm obviously going to be rooting for them and I'll be at ford field tonight. Hope everyone watches on ESPN tonight @ 7:30.

My prediction - Central 31 Ohio 27.

Central Michigan will blow OU out...

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
      Thats what I am thinking. I just checked the line and it is only 3. I'm loving Central Michihgan here. By the way how is Northern Illinois not playing in this game. Didn't they beat CMU pretty badly.

Comment

CMU in a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
          Thats what I am thinking. I just checked the line and it is only 3. I'm loving Central Michihgan here. By the way how is Northern Illinois not playing in this game. Didn't they beat CMU pretty badly.
          Yup, but they are the only division team to beat Central Michigan. But, when you lose to Toledo and Ohio and Western Michigan, you aren't going anywhere.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Im actually studying this game right now for handicapping purposes. Ill say this... I've seen Ohio play several times and their defense is very tough, but the offense isn't so great. They mainly run the ball. Central Michigan kind of scares me in this spot a little bit. They are coming off a cake win against Buffalo and in the game before that Northen Illinois destroyed them. IMO N. Illinois stinks. Last year in this championship game Akron pulled the upset out against N Illinois. I think the upset could happen tonight, but im not totally decided. If im on later tonight I will post my prediction.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
              Yup, but they are the only division team to beat Central Michigan. But, when you lose to Toledo and Ohio and Western Michigan, you aren't going anywhere.
              Didn't realize they lost to all those other teams. Don't follow the MAC too closely.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                Im actually studying this game right now for handicapping purposes. Ill say this... I've seen Ohio play several times and their defense is very tough, but the offense isn't so great. They mainly run the ball. Central Michigan kind of scares me in this spot a little bit. They are coming off a cake win against Buffalo and in the game before that Northen Illinois destroyed them. IMO N. Illinois stinks. Last year in this championship game Akron pulled the upset out against N Illinois. I think the upset could happen tonight, but im not totally decided. If im on later tonight I will post my prediction.
                I think the cake game is good for a team before something like this. It lets them tweak and make the adjustments without worrying about losing.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                  I think the cake game is good for a team before something like this. It lets them tweak and make the adjustments without worrying about losing.
                  I just dont know if Central will be able to stop Ohios rush attack.
                  Originally posted by nvot9
                  I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                  Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                  Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                  Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                  Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I think we can stop the run, Bazuin, Keith, Cutts in the secondary. Should be a really close game though.

Comment

CMU FTW.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

The great CM freshmen against Ohio's on-a-roll seniors. I actually expect a closer game, and I'm taking Ohio

Comment

pff name two real mac fans. Ohio better take this one :P
                          Originally posted by DChess
                          how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Originally posted by achilles109
                            pff name two real mac fans. Ohio better take this one :P
                            <--- Buffalo fan with limited knowledge of the MAC

then there's you, so close enough
                            yeah, go Ohio. Maybe in 30 years or so the Bulls can be in a bowl game

Comment

CMU, they are a very nice looking team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information