Heisman Candidates.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John David Booty, USC

Originally posted by HuskerNation View Post
      Agree, Hawaii is gonna go undefeated
      boise state 2007 is even better than boise state 2006.
      I'm a state.

I think that McFadden is definately the favorite to start the season, hes a heck of a running back but im also one of the guys that think that your team has to have a good year to win it.

I think Booty has a huge advantage because SC is number 1 in the country, lookin to be in the NC, and he has a lot of weapons comin back on the offense even with the loss of Smith and Jarrett.

I think Slaton can also, because he always puts up big numbers and with teams trying to focus on stopping white also, he will go off. West Virginia is usually in the top 10 so dont count him out.

McFadden's gonna win it.

how about some sleepwers like javariss james how about some defense like kenny phillips and glenn dorseyand how about that huge specimen defensive end from the U 6'8 282 pound calais campbell(didyou know he had 10.5 sacks 20.5 tacles for loss of yards and 84 tackles and he was not even an all-american and he was not even the named the best defensive player in the nation now that is some big time b.s. that he didnt make it to an alla merican team man all these college football analysits need to take a look at this guy he is a monster.) and how about som o-line like jake kong

Graig Cooper makes opposing defenses look silly.

1. Colt Brennan
              2. Brian Brohm
              3. Darren McFadden

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Slaton will win it.

McFadden is losing a lot on the offensive line, and splitting carries with Felix Jones will hurt his overall statistics. Plus his offensive coordinator just left for Tulsa so the creativity of the offense with him throwing for TD's will lessen.

West Virginia will lose one game this season and Slaton will get close to 2,000 yards. He'll be the close winner over McFadden and Booty.

Debug Information