SEC Championsip - Florida vs Arkansas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Championsip - Florida vs Arkansas

Should be a great game. I'm taking my Gators as I think they have a good enough secondary to allow the LB's to focus on McFadden. I also think Leak is due for a big game and if LSU passed the ball well I see no reason why Leak won't do the same. McFadden has a big game, but Florida pulls it out.

Florida 28 - Arkansas 24

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

I'm taking Florida in a close one. I think their rush defense can hold McFadden enough to make Arkansas pass some 3rd downs and blow it. That will turn the game.

Florida-31
    Arkansas-23

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I'm taking arkansas. FSU had some success on the ground a week ago and they are an awful run team. Throw in McFadden and Jones, they can grind it down or score in an instant. They ill keep UF's inept offense off the field and out of a rythm. I think that UF will hold McFadden a bit from going crazy but he'll wear them down.

Arkansas 24, Florida 14.

Comment

Arkansas, I like how they match up.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

go Arkansas

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Go Hogs. Yes, I thought Florida would win. I also thought USC would win. Now that USC has lost, ....Hogs INT for a TD!!!!!!, I want the Hogs to win so we can have the NC game that we should have: Michigan VS OSU! Go Hogs, GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

How do you use three timeouts in the third quarter? How is that even possible?

Comment

I liked arkansas but after usc lost i am glad flordia won
                Originally posted by DChess
                how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Florida + Reggie Bush = Percy Harvin. Gators fans should be thankful for him every day, they would have lost 3 or so games this year if not for him.

And Reggie Nelson solidified a 1st round pick if not a Top 20 pick in the 07 draft.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo
                    Florida + Reggie Bush = Percy Harvin. Gators fans should be thankful for him every day, they would have lost 3 or so games this year if not for him.

And Reggie Nelson solidified a 1st round pick if not a Top 20 pick in the 07 draft.
                    Without him and Tebow they are a 8-4 team.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information