• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol One Bowl: Wisconsin Vs. Arkansas

Discuss.

Wisconsin. Casey Dick sucks.

Comment

The badgers will win. no one runs the ball or stops the run as well as they do. Plus, they have a QB that doesn't make mistakes.

Comment

Arkansas. Although Casey Dick does indeed blow I feel Arkansas will win.

Comment

McFadden's gonna run all over Wisconsin.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Arkansas

Comment

Wisconsin is actually kind of an SEC style team, great defense and wont blow you away offense, hopefully their defense can hold down Run DMC cause I'm taking Wisconsin.
              I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

I think this match-up is better than some of the BCS match-ups. Capital One really scored big time booking this game.

It's kind of hard to pick who wins this game but I'm going to go with Arkansas, but my vote can be persuaded either way depending on who the starting QB is for AR.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

this is a better game than the Fiesta and Orange Bowl

former #1 in post count on this site
                  first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule
                    I think this match-up is better than some of the BCS match-ups. Capital One really scored big time booking this game.

It's kind of hard to pick who wins this game but I'm going to go with Arkansas, but my vote can be persuaded either way depending on who the starting QB is for AR.
                    I would have liked it to be LSU but It should still be a good game.

Comment

Too bad Ikegwuono had to be a dumbass and go get himself arrested.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
                        Too bad Ikegwuono had to be a dumbass and go get himself arrested.
                        Yeah, that's going to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12

I'm glad Arkansas got in there. LSU deserved a BCS bowl and got one, even though I was hoping they would be smelling roses instead of licking sugar. I don't know why the Rose chose USC over LSU. At least LSU's losses came to top 10 teams on the road. I would have liked a Michigan/LSU matchup a whole lot better than a LSU/Notre Dame matchup.

Notre Dame should be playing Wisconsin in the Capital One bowl and Auburn should be playing USC in the Sugar.

WHO DAT!

Comment

I'm glad Arkansas got in there. LSU deserved a BCS bowl and got one, even though I was hoping they would be smelling roses instead of licking sugar. I don't know why the Rose chose USC over LSU. At least LSU's losses came to top 10 teams on the road. I would have liked a Michigan/LSU matchup a whole lot better than a LSU/Notre Dame matchup.

Notre Dame should be playing Wisconsin in the Capital One bowl and Auburn should be playing USC in the Sugar.
                            That'd put 3 SEC teams in the BCS...

Comment

That'd put 3 SEC teams in the BCS...
                              I know, I know. In a perfect world there would be a playoff system. In a semi-perfect world more than one team from a conference would make it into the BCS bowl games. Since we're dealing with neither we're stuck with Notre Dame being an Independent and screwing things up.

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information