X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
    Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by NickBam
    Doesn't Boise State basically get an autobid for finishing Top 12 in the BCS or something like that?
    There are autobids forthe Big Ten, SEC, Big12, Big East, ACC, and PAC10; the other for are at large.

No, new rule is a mid major in the BCS top 12 gets in automatically.
    And a Notre Dame in the top 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      Originally posted by GB12
      Originally posted by NickBam
      Doesn't Boise State basically get an autobid for finishing Top 12 in the BCS or something like that?
      There are autobids forthe Big Ten, SEC, Big12, Big East, ACC, and PAC10; the other for are at large.

No, new rule is a mid major in the BCS top 12 gets in automatically.
      Really? I just thought that because they were undefeated and ranked fairly high they got an at large.

Comment

I am taking Bucky by a TD. McFadden might get his yards. But, everyone knows the most obvious thing will happen at the beginning of the game. Bret Bielema will stack 8 or 9 in the box against Casey Dick and that horrendous pass attack.

I know Ark. has that "Wildcat" formation but its either going to be McFadden Right, McFadden Left, McFadden Pass.

Comment

Should be a great game. Lots of running and very little passing - my kind of football

Comment

wisconsin may not have had the toughest schedule...but you cannot discount any team that goes 11-1 in a major conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston
              Too bad Ikegwuono had to be a dumbass and go get himself arrested.
              http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch.../2006&id=16004

Seems like he'll play now.

Comment

Originally posted by someone447
                So after Wisconsin wins by a good margin 10-14, will they get the respect they deserve? Maybe a preseason top 5 next years, since they are returning just about their entire team.
                except probably one of the best badgers in history but you can always rely on the badgers to produce more and more o lineman

Comment

True, but I don't think the line will suffer too big of a drop off. The unit is more important than a single player. Yes, I understand that is cliche, but it is completely true on the O-line.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

It's just too bad that when Wisconsin wears Arkansas out by a few TDs everyone will say "well, Arkansas was just the SECs third best team anyway."

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Yep, just like after beating auburn last year, they still didn't get any respect.
                      I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                      Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I really thought the Badgers schedule was riddicilious this year, why is that we are never playing any of the better teams. Instead we are always playing **** teams like Buffalo, Western Illinois, San Diego State, and so on. That is the only reason the Badgers never have a chance of making the BCS, there schedule always involves easy opponents. When will this ever change. We should be playing tougher teams, and not teams we are going to consistently clobber. I am confident the Badgers will go out there and pound the Razorbacks.

Our offensive line is one of the best in the nation, I do not see Arkansas stopping us on offense. PJ Hill is hard to tackle and our offensive line is pretty dominant, we also rarely make any turnovers. The only thing I am concerned about is our defense and how they will play against a good Arkansas offense. I guess we will find out.
                        Sig Size Restriction, see rules.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information