Clear All

• Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
      in response to samardjzia being a dick, i am still mad about him from the USC game. he came on our field and flipped off the entire student section and pretended to throw the ball into the stands....we booed his ass so bad...i cant stand him, he is so cocky...i have a feeling LSU's defense is going to lay him out
      As long as they don't hurt his throwing arm.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• its pathetic.. I might even feel sorry for Notre Dame if they keep this up
        Originally posted by DChess
        how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by achilles109
          its pathetic.. I might even feel sorry for Notre Dame if they keep this up
          Same here, it's not all Quinn's fault, this OL is just attrocious for the pass at times. Darius Walker may not be a top pick in the draft in the coming years but he does have some good qualities in him.

Did anyone see the shot at the crowd with the dude trying to duck away from the Mardi Gras beads?
          Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

in response to samardjzia being a dick, i am still mad about him from the USC game. he came on our field and flipped off the entire student section and pretended to throw the ball into the stands....we booed his ass so bad...i cant stand him, he is so cocky...i have a feeling LSU's defense is going to lay him out
            hes real ugly too..reminds me of Mars from movie Hostage..

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01
              Originally posted by achilles109
              Same here, it's not all Quinn's fault, this OL is just attrocious for the pass at times. Darius Walker may not be a top pick in the draft in the coming years but he does have some good qualities in him.

Did anyone see the shot at the crowd with the dude trying to duck away from the Mardi Gras beads?
              Haha yeah, the guy with the beads look like a tool.

Darius Walker is impressing so far, running the ball decently well against a very, very good Rush D and a pretty good receiver too.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6
                Originally posted by RWFender1
                hes real ugly too..reminds me of Mars from movie Hostage..
                lol, I like how you just through that in there after RWFender's rant about him being a jagoff at USC.

Anyway, I like Samardzija, I love to see a WR being cocky but maybe not as much as a tool as he may have been at USC.
                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• ryan harris also impressive and can afford to gain 20 pounds and still be quick.
                  Peyton Manning Fanboy
                  Originally posted by Complex
                  They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• so far Walker looks to have the best hands in this game...he's been catching more than Samardjzia or Mcknight I think
                    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• great but useless fake by quinn.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Comment

so far Walker looks to have the best hands in this game...he's been catching more than Samardjzia or Mcknight I think
                        Either McKnight is running terrible routes or BQ is throwing it terribly his way. Nothing has been close to McKnight yet.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBam
                          Originally posted by Philliez01
                          Originally posted by achilles109

Haha yeah, the guy with the beads look like a tool.

Darius Walker is impressing so far, running the ball decently well against a very, very good Rush D and a pretty good receiver too.
                          very very impressive my friend
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy

Comment

• Atleast Darius Walker got off the bus today...

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• TD ND. Nice grab by Grimes.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• The thing that's surprising me in this game is how well the ND O-line has been holding up against this LSU front 7.

TD David Grimes! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information