Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Bowl: LSU Tigers vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    LSU is going to rape them

    Comment


    • #47
      af2we4f

      Originally posted by RWFender1
      I would have picked USC to beat LSU by 2 Tds and that is no bias
      There is not a team in the country that wouldn't have its hands full with LSU. The only team I would favor by more than a score against LSU would be OSU. LSU lacks the offensive polish and consistency that OSU has.

      Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

      Comment


      • #48
        Bump for discussion.

        Comment


        • #49
          alright i didnt see this thread, but i picked LSU and im 2/2 on BCS games so far so i would like to go 5/5

          former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

          Comment


          • #50
            I said in the other thread I think a main match up will be Notre Dame's O line vs. LSU up front defense and I don't like that much up much at all for ND. Everyone says LSU has so much speed on offense but I don't trust their QB at all. And I also trust Weis to thoroughly out coach Miles given the time he has had to prepare. Despite all that I still think LSU wins because the talent just isn't there on defense for ND but I think it will be closer than most think and it will be more of a game than Ohio St/ND was last year.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
              Originally posted by RWFender1
              I would have picked USC to beat LSU by 2 Tds and that is no bias
              Meh, it'd be close, but seeing what UCLA did to them, imagine how bad LSU would own their offensive line.


              Just like Michigan defense did too right?

              Comment


              • #52
                Russell seems to be catching Quinn as the #1 QB. Going to be interesting to see what happens if Russell out preforms Quinn..

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                  Russell seems to be catching Quinn as the #1 QB. Going to be interesting to see what happens if Russell out preforms Quinn..
                  People are in love with Russell's size/arm strength. The guy is a terrible decision maker.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    McKnight cant be dropping balls like he was against USC.
                    Originally posted by nvot9
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                    Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Jughead10
                      Originally posted by stillaraiderfan
                      Russell seems to be catching Quinn as the #1 QB. Going to be interesting to see what happens if Russell out preforms Quinn..
                      People are in love with Russell's size/arm strength. The guy is a terrible decision maker.
                      Exactly. that's why i stick with the Daunte Culpepper comparison.

                      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Well I guess this helps a little.

                        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls0...ory?id=2718717
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          2001- Fiesta Bowl - Chad Johnson 93 yards 2 TDs - 41 to 9 ND got owned
                          2004- Insight Bowl - Joe Newton 86 yard 2 TDs- ND looses
                          2006- Fista Bowl - Ted Ginn 240 2 TDs - ND got owned
                          2007- Sugar Bowl - Should be no different Dwayne Bowe should get 150 and a TD as Notre Dame gets owned

                          former #1 in post count on this site
                          first to 500 posts

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by TCU
                            2001- Fiesta Bowl - Chad Johnson 93 yards 2 TDs - 41 to 9 ND got owned
                            2004- Insight Bowl - Joe Newton 86 yard 2 TDs- ND looses
                            2006- Fista Bowl - Ted Ginn 240 2 TDs - ND got owned
                            2007- Sugar Bowl - Should be no different Dwayne Bowe should get 150 and a TD as Notre Dame gets owned
                            That is a dumb argument. How many players on defense were on that 2004 Insight Bowl team?

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              hmmm

                              I'll be watching this game intently as the Raiders will most likely take Quinn or CJ with the #1 pick. I'm leaning towards Quinn personally so I'd like to see a strong perfromance by him here. At this point in time it is a no brainer between Russell and Quinn in my opinion and the Raiders don't need a project QB like Russell.

                              Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by TCU
                                alright i didnt see this thread, but i picked LSU and im 2/2 on BCS games so far so i would like to go 5/5
                                gimme a break, you did NOT pick USC to beat Michigan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information