• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagnumGator
    From College Football News today:

Originally posted by Pete Fiutak
    5. The 400-pound gorilla is wearing burnt orange
    Fine, I’ll bring it up … the spotlight is back on Mack Brown. When one of the five most talented teams in America plays in the Alamo Bowl after gagging away the Big 12 South, the pressure is back on. If the Longhorns lose to Iowa, it might then be back to the pre-Vince days when Texas was known as the million dollar program with the ten-cent big-game head. Ask Lloyd Carr, Phil Fulmer and Larry Coker how much time a national title buys you before criticism kicks in.
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/597727.html
    once again, dumbass fans and boosters who expect a national title every year

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

• I bet we have a faster defense than Michigan I think it will be Henne who is being pressured...I think Hart will also have a hard time rushing against our linebackers
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
        I bet we have a faster defense than Michigan I think it will be Henne who is being pressured...I think Hart will also have a hard time rushing against our linebackers
        Yea, but michigan has a good oline, you just got owned by UCLA.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
        Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
        ^^^^^^
        OMFG LMAO

Comment

• If you think they are going to mimick what UCLA did too you got another thing coming because Pete would never allow that to happen twice
          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• see above
            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• we too have a good O-line and its full of all Americans but we had injuries and they were having a bad day...they wont make those mistakes again, Carroll will be drilling the heck out of them
              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• great game, I have to go with Michigan as I think they are the better team

BUT...its hard to pick against USC, because it seems impossible for them to lose 2 games in a row, but Ill go with Michigan

its gonna be a great game

Comment

I bet we have a faster defense than Michigan I think it will be Henne who is being pressured...I think Hart will also have a hard time rushing against our linebackers
                  You must've missed the OSU game, where we faced a better DL and he was not pressured. Also Henne rarely makes mistakes. Nice try.

Also Hart had a real hard time rushig for 100+ at Penn State, a better defense than OSU. Also almost got 150 vs. USC. Hart will get over 100 yards. Guaranteed.

Comment

we too have a good O-line and its full of all Americans but we had injuries and they were having a bad day...they wont make those mistakes again, Carroll will be drilling the heck out of them
                    Its not as good as ohio States, who Woodley got in on smith all day. If you think that Michigan will not get pressure, think again.

Comment

• yeah, I did see the Ohio State game. why are you using that as a reference when you lost that game?
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• I am not saying they wont have any pressure but you are wrong if you dont think Ray Malauga isn't gonna try and lay a big hit on Henne too
                        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• I think Hart will have a hard time trying to breach the century mark[/i]
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• I think both Running games will be shut down, SC NEEDS JDB to have a solid game. Henne can have some room for error because of Hart.
                            Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• I think if Chauncey is healthy he can plow his way through the Michigan defense to pick up a few yards here are there. This game definately will be pass heavy.
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

I think if Chauncey is healthy he can plow his way through the Michigan defense to pick up a few yards here are there. This game definately will be pass heavy.
                                Thats wishful thinking, considering Michigan has held better backs to horrible yardage (Tony hunt, Darius Walker, Albert Young, PJ Hill)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information