Rose Bowl: Michigan-USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RWFender1
    just out of curiousity danman, who do you actually think is USC's best runningback?
    Gable

Comment

• RWFender1, I'm trying to be a kinder gentler poster, but stop post whoring- instead of making 4 one-line posts in a row, maybe condense your thoughts a little and save Scott some bandwidth so we can keep using this site for free?

You think Darius Walker is better than Washington? The thing is, Chauncey is probably stronger than most of those backs you listed...the guy is a bulldozer. I don't think its wishful thinking at all
      Not that its really relevant to the larger game, but Chauncey Washington is absolutely not stronger than PJ Hill, Tony Hunt, Jehuu Caulcrick or any other of the power backs we shut down.
      “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

• rose bowl

michigan- 31
        USC- 13

usc lost to ucla, who had a very fast and agressive defense.
        just like michigan does, plus michigan has a MUCH better offense than ucla.

IT WONT BE CLOSE

Comment

• Re: rose bowl

Originally posted by GoBlue! 08
          michigan- 31
          USC- 13

IT WONT BE CLOSE
          Carr has only won one bowl game by more than 10 points. You really think this year is going to be significantly different?
          Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumGator
            michigan- 31
            USC- 13

IT WONT BE CLOSE
            Carr has only won one bowl game by more than 10 points. You really think this year is going to be significantly different?
            This is one of Carr's best teams, I think its possible for it to be a blow out.

Michigan 31
            USC 17

Mike Hart: 27 att 155 yds 2 TDs
            Michigan D: 6 sacks, 2 INTs
            Steve Breaston: will get a PR TD

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076
              michigan- 31
              USC- 13

IT WONT BE CLOSE

Michigan 31
              USC 17

how bout 20 sacks 7 ints! mike hart 300 yds 8 att 5 tds!

:roll:

Comment

Originally posted by soybean
                michigan- 31
                USC- 13

IT WONT BE CLOSE

Michigan 31
                USC 17

You really don't think Mike Hart could rush for 155 yards? Or Michigan could get six sacks?

Hart has over 90 yards every game this season. 142 vs tOSU.

Michigan may not get 6 sacks, but they will be in the backfield all day, as they were with tOSU.

Comment

michigan- 31
                  USC- 13

IT WONT BE CLOSE

Michigan 31
                  USC 17

Dude those were realiztic numbers :?

Comment

• I was just trying to make fun of the homerism. Anyways, i believe it is possible for mike hart to get 155 yards. but 6 sacks and 2 ints? :shock:

i know you guys are gonna say "USC's O-line sucks, UCLA killed them and Michigan has a way better Dline than UCLA" but 6 sacks? you really think usc's line is gonna give up 6 sacks?

And 31-17? That means USC's secondary is as bad as notre dame's. And even though Michigan's offense is better than USC's, you cant honestly think pete carroll is gonna get blown out with a month to prepare. Michigan by a touchdown? maybe. Michigan by a touchdown and a fg? maybe. michigan in a blow out? cmon.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean
                      I was just trying to make fun of the homerism. Anyways, i believe it is possible for mike hart to get 155 yards. but 6 sacks and 2 ints? :shock:

i know you guys are gonna say "USC's O-line sucks, UCLA killed them and Michigan has a way better Dline than UCLA" but 6 sacks? you really think usc's line is gonna give up 6 sacks?

And 31-17? That means USC's secondary is as bad as notre dame's. And even though Michigan's offense is better than USC's, you cant honestly think pete carroll is gonna get blown out with a month to prepare. Michigan by a touchdown? maybe. Michigan by a touchdown and a fg? maybe. michigan in a blow out? cmon.
                      So you could see 10 points as a maybe, but 14 is unrealistic?

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean
                        I was just trying to make fun of the homerism. Anyways, i believe it is possible for mike hart to get 155 yards. but 6 sacks and 2 ints? :shock:

I do not buy a blowout but i think two scores is not out of the question. 6 sacks may be much but 2 ints may not be.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff

So you could see 10 points as a maybe, but 14 is unrealistic?
                          well... yeah... but cmon wouldnt you guys rather see a rose bowl that can match one like last years, where you guys win by a little? rather than be dissapointed at beating an "overrated" opponent? (im not saying USC is overrated im saying, if they get blown out, then people will think that)

Comment

• No I want to see Michigan win by 30 so we can cry more about not getting into the NC.

Comment

• who the hell cares abt this game, michigan is going to blow them out and michigna sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess
                                who the hell cares abt this game, michigan is going to blow them out and michigna sucks
                                The #2 team sucks?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information