Rose Bowl: Michigan-USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snuff
    No I want to see Michigan win by 30 so we can cry more about not getting into the NC.
    Yeah, I guess the Michigan fans can become the new Auburn fans...i'm tired of their crying now.

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
      Originally posted by DChess
      who the hell cares abt this game, michigan is going to blow them out and michigna sucks
      The #2 team sucks?
      no he said Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
        Originally posted by danman253
        who the hell cares abt this game, michigan is going to blow them out and michigna sucks
        The #2 team sucks?
        no he said Michigan
        Michigan clearly is the second best team even if the polls do mot show it

Comment

Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
          The #2 team sucks?
          no he said Michigan
          lighten up sparky, it was a joke.

And I don't know about "clearly", although they were #2 on my ballot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
            The #2 team sucks?
            no he said Michigan

whats with the attack? Talk about being rude...

Comment

The #2 team sucks?
              no he said Michigan

whats with the attack? Talk about being rude...
              sparky is an attack?

settle down sport.

Comment

• last time i checked, flordia was the number 2 team in the country...
                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
                  last time i checked, flordia was the number 2 team in the country...
                  Let the fireworks begin. You'll never hear the end of this one.
                  Lloyd Carr: "I hope one day we have a system where all the issues are decided on the field."

"Honestly, we've played a lot better teams than them," Florida defensive end Jarvis Moss said. "I could name four or five teams in the SEC that could probably compete with them and play the same type of game we did against them."

Comment

last time i checked, flordia was the number 2 team in the country...
                    Must of looked at the wrong poll, as the Vegas poll has Michigan #2 and a 6.5 point favor vs Florida.

Comment

• I really dont see why you guys keep saying michigan is "clearly" the second best team in the nation. What makes you guys better than florida? Is it because you guys lost to OSU by 3 points? How do you know how well Florida will do against OSU? what if they lose by 2 points?

Comment

• its an arrogance and constant denial of realizing they blew their big chance to be number 2 (or #1 for that matter) and cant let go
                        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• I mean when you look at how many teams have been ranked number 2 this year why is Michigan any different? I respect the Wolverines a lot but I cant stand hearing all these UM fans going on and on about how they are still better than Florida when they blew their shot...they had a great run, but they aren't number 2
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

I mean when you look at how many teams have been ranked number 2 this year why is Michigan any different? I respect the Wolverines a lot but I cant stand hearing all these UM fans going on and on about how they are still better than Florida when they blew their shot...they had a great run, but they aren't number 2
                            I thought USC was a good school, but you guys seem to be proving me wrong, although that isn't to surprising by the intelligence of the California kids I have met in Arizona. I believe if you actually watched football outside of the Pac-10 you would notice why Michigan is clearly the #2 team, unless you want to bring in the baloney argument that has been used 1000x times about having their chance although if you looked at the rules that clearly isn't one..

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
                              Originally posted by RWFender1
                              I mean when you look at how many teams have been ranked number 2 this year why is Michigan any different? I respect the Wolverines a lot but I cant stand hearing all these UM fans going on and on about how they are still better than Florida when they blew their shot...they had a great run, but they aren't number 2
                              I thought USC was a good school, but you guys seem to be proving me wrong, although that isn't to surprising by the intelligence of the California kids I have met in Arizona. I believe if you actually watched football outside of the Pac-10 you would notice why Michigan is clearly the #2 team, unless you want to bring in the baloney argument that has been used 1000x times about having their chance although if you looked at the rules that clearly isn't one..

Comment

• the arguement isnt that michigan isn't a good team, CLEARLY they are....they are a GREAT team, but they don't deserve to be number 2 and arent. what school do you go to? because they must not be teaching you how to read because Michigan is listed as number 3. you didn't even win your conference and you think Michigan still deserves all the glory
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information