• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice one
    Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

• Originally posted by RWFender1
      the arguement isnt that michigan isn't a good team, CLEARLY they are....they are a GREAT team, but they don't deserve to be number 2 and arent. what school do you go to? because they must not be teaching you how to read because Michigan is listed as number 3. you didn't even win your conference and you think Michigan still deserves all the glory
      You tend to use a lot of arguments that don't hold any water. Didn't know that was a rule.

Comment

• well how many chances does Michigan get? give me a break. You don't hear USC fans bitching about how we aren't number 2 and going to the championship when we were only one game away from being there. Its just getting absurd
        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• Michigan is gonna murder them because

a)they're big babies over not getting a rematch
          b)revenge over the 2004 meeting
          c)they are a much much better team

Comment

• I would love to see USC deflate Michigan's huge ego
            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

well how many chances does Michigan get? give me a break. You don't hear USC fans bitching about how we aren't number 2 and going to the championship when we were only one game away from being there. Its just getting absurd
              Pretty sure you have two losses both to unranked teams. USC fans should not be bitching about not getting into NC.

Comment

I would love to see USC deflate Michigan's huge ego
                Keylime is a Tosu fan.

Comment

• Also, everybody is saying how Michigan has this one locked up...do you know how long it has been since USC has lost 2 games in a row??

They have a month to prepare and I think USC will be ready to play. The only reason people are thinking Michigan is going to win is because USC didn't beat UCLA. I hope Michigan comes out thinking they have this game under control so USC can blindside them
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Also, everybody is saying how Michigan has this one locked up...do you know how long it has been since USC has lost 2 games in a row??

They have a month to prepare and I think USC will be ready to play. The only reason people are thinking Michigan is going to win is because USC didn't beat UCLA. I hope Michigan comes out thinking they have this game under control so USC can blindside them
                    All you can do is hope.

Comment

• well Alexbrown, you didn't do the following:

A. win the big 10
                      B. beat Ohio State

so where in this equation do you feel Michigan DESERVES to be at the title game?
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Also, everybody is saying how Michigan has this one locked up...do you know how long it has been since USC has lost 2 games in a row??

I am pretty sure most people thought Michigan would beat USC before the UCLA lost, they just thought USC was good enough to beat UCLA so it wasn't talked about...

Comment

• haha im gonna have a field day if USC beats Michigan
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

well Alexbrown, you didn't do the following:

A. win the big 10
                            B. beat Ohio State

so where in this equation do you feel Michigan DESERVES to be at the title game?
                            Some little rule that says the best two teams in the nation should be in the NC game regardless of previous match up and winning the conference? I bet 75% of the people that vote in the lame polls would agree that Michigan is better than Florida, but they just voted Florida because they didn't want a rematch.

Originally posted by RWFender1
                            haha im gonna have a field day if USC beats Michigan
                            And Woodley is going to have a field day with Bootay.

Comment

well Alexbrown, you didn't do the following:

A. win the big 10
                              B. beat Ohio State

I'll say it again.

A) Show me where that is a rule that a team needs to win their division to play in the NC. Please, go ahead.

B) Michigan did not beat them. We lost by 3 points at their stadium. Take that as you will. I think they deserve to play beacuse I feel that they are the number two team in the country. That is just my opinion based on what I have seen. THe only way we would know that is if Florida played Michigan, which I believe if that happened, Michigan would be a 6 point favor. Again this is all hypothetical, and you won't find many Florida fans wanting to do this either.

Comment

• Again, what makes Michigan so much better than Florida? Florida played a harder schedule than Michigan as well. Michigan fans are unbelievable
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information