Rose Bowl: Michigan-USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

srv fan, thanks.

but you other guys, this is exactly what im talking about. Once USC or Michigan wins, one of you guys or a lot of you guys will look stupid.

and rockjock, cmon man that last comment was uncalled for.

Comment

Ellway - SC should definately get the slant pass to Jarrett going. If Michigan's D-line starts bringing pressure similar to UCLA, all Booty has to do is either go with the Jarrett slant pass or throw a little screen pass off to Gable or Moody and let him cut up the side line...that should work for a good 6 or 7 yards at least. Things like this should open up Michigan's defense for USC to hit them with big passes to Smith
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

One thing I want to know is why do I never see USC come out in shotgun formation?
        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
          Ellway - SC should definately get the slant pass to Jarrett going. If Michigan's D-line starts bringing pressure similar to UCLA, all Booty has to do is either go with the Jarrett slant pass or throw a little screen pass off to Gable or Moody and let him cut up the side line...that should work for a good 6 or 7 yards at least. Things like this should open up Michigan's defense for USC to hit them with big passes to Smith
          Is Moody playing?I swear if he fumbles that pigskin....

Plus USC needs to have atleast 3 plays of more than 20 yards on offense IMO to win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RockJock07
            Who cares about PSU? This is a rose bowl topic, not some discussion about a crappy ass team with a coach that has one foot in the ground.
            Talk about ignorance...this coming from the fan who "doesn't have a fav. team. This just in IOWA SUCKS, PSU won the big ten last year, and Joe Pa is the greatest coach ever. Please never post again.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
            Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
            ^^^^^^
            OMFG LMAO

Comment

Im almost sure Moody will be ready to roll for the Rose Bowl...he was supposed to have played at UCLA but I guess he wasnt quite there. He was at practice last week though, so thats a good sign. He should be completely healthy come the Rose bowl.

Hasn't he only fumbled in one game? I can only remember him fumbling against Washington and Booty recovered his fumble
              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                Im almost sure Moody will be ready to roll for the Rose Bowl...he was supposed to have played at UCLA but I guess he wasnt quite there. He was at practice last week though, so thats a good sign. He should be completely healthy come the Rose bowl.

Hasn't he only fumbled in one game? I can only remember him fumbling against Washington and Booty recovered his fumble

The way he carries the ball so regardless makes him fumble prone,its been his problem all through summer camp.

Comment

yeah, I can see that. i have heard he fumbles more often in practices than games too. at the same time though i think he has big play making potential as well
                  Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Originally posted by MagnumGator
                    Carroll's bowl record speaks for itself and so does Carr's, but the other way around.
                    Your right. And Pete Carroll's bowl record is speaking to me now. It's telling me that Carroll is a jsut 3-2, which is only a slightly better percentage than Carr. Oh, and USC was favored in all 5 of their bowl games...

Comment

• Um, I go to school In Iowa, iI don't go to Iowa in Iowa city. This just in, there are more schools in Iowa then just Iowa and Iowa state.

however, with that said, that Joe pa comment was alittle blunt, so i'm sorry for that, but i still don't wanna hear about a crappy PSU team.
                      Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07
                        Um, I go to school In Iowa, iI don't go to Iowa in Iowa city. This just in, there are more schools in Iowa then just Iowa and Iowa state.
                        Really? I guess that explains your education.

Comment

• Interesting read.

http://www.chambanajam.org/MichiganSnub.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown
                            Dumbass Florida fans in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........

Comment

• Elway, where do you think Mark Tyler will be in the depth chart next year?
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

• Also, did Stafon Johnson red shirt this year? What's his story?
                                Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information