Rose Bowl: Michigan-USC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RWFender1
    Also, did Stafon Johnson red shirt this year? What's his story?
    i think carroll just didnt play him. I saw him in one play this year and that was against stanford. he just took a fake to the left while sanchez bootlegged out and got a td. And as for marc tyler, he'll have to red shirt because i think some or one of these rbs are gonna transfer. Im really not a fan of washington, i hope he leaves for the nfl and becomes like a 7th round pick or something so usc can use the other guys.

Comment

• AlexDown wrote:
      Interesting read.

http://www.chambanajam.org/MichiganSnub.htm

I have a couple of problems with this article.

1. Yes, that CBS broadcast was completely unprofessional, they should have said those things after the game was over

2. Urban Meyer wanted a playoff when he was at Utah, not just this season, so that paragraph is inaccurate.

3. Urban Meyer back his team publicly, what's wrong with that? He NEVER SLAMED MICHIGAN AT ALL. He stuck his neck out their for his guys, you have to respect that. Meyer was brought to Florida to get back to the NC, he didn't pussyfoot around, he did what he had to do for his team.

4. I could care less what happened in 1996, that has nothing to do with this year. This year it came down to 3 teams going for a spot in the NC game. Nebraska was beat in 96 in the Big 12 CG an was #3, if they win maybe they play for the championship.
      Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• Originally posted by RockJock07
        AlexDown wrote:
        Interesting read.

http://www.chambanajam.org/MichiganSnub.htm

I have a couple of problems with this article.

1. Yes, that CBS broadcast was completely unprofessional, they should have said those things after the game was over

2. Urban Meyer wanted a playoff when he was at Utah, not just this season, so that paragraph is inaccurate.

3. Urban Meyer back his team publicly, what's wrong with that? He NEVER SLAMED MICHIGAN AT ALL. He stuck his neck out their for his guys, you have to respect that. Meyer was brought to Florida to get back to the NC, he didn't pussyfoot around, he did what he had to do for his team.

4. I could care less what happened in 1996, that has nothing to do with this year. This year it came down to 3 teams going for a spot in the NC game. Nebraska was beat in 96 in the Big 12 CG an was #3, if they win maybe they play for the championship.
        I have no problem with what Urban did. He knew what he needed to do, and prolly got Florida quite a few votes. I'm not saying thats a bad thing. And Urban is still a class act and is still saying there needs to be a better system even after his team got in the game. I really get mad when people say Urban was being a whiner, he wasn't and he is still is saying the same thing as he was before the ruling came out. And then, he cleared the air that he respects Michigan, and that he was just saying what most of the coaches and Harris poll voters thought. So I say Urban is one hell of a coach and I don't mind at all what he did.

Comment

Um, I go to school In Iowa, iI don't go to Iowa in Iowa city. This just in, there are more schools in Iowa then just Iowa and Iowa state.

however, with that said, that Joe pa comment was alittle blunt, so i'm sorry for that, but i still don't wanna hear about a crappy PSU team.
          Fine, that was scorchin

But how is PSU crappy

They have a top ten defense in the country. THey lost all their games this year to teams that are in the top ten now. 3 of them to teams in the top five at the time, and now in the top 6. They gave up 14 offensive points to OSU, gave them fits all day on defense. Michigan they lost by 7, nearly pulling an upset. ND was just a bad game. It was early in the year, Puz was recovering and the team wsa still building chemistry. And vs. Wisconsin, they were in it to the end, had morelli not ****** up and thrown a pick in the endzone, they could've won. To say they are crappy is completely ignorant. BUt you are right, this is not about them, so there will be no more talk of them

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
          ^^^^^^
          OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Sorry TIP, I was just pissed that Snuff can't stop acting like a d-bag.
            Rock Jock

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox

Comment

• See what the BCS does boys, girls, and Johnathan_Vilma....it gets people cursing each other out and its like WWIII, not healthy.

Comment

• I heard Washington was actually ranked lower than Reggie but higher than Lendale coming into college. What don't you like about him? I have mixed feelings about him because sometimes he kicks ass and other times he can't even convert on a 4th and 1. Plus it seems like the guy is always injured. He has had some good carries this season though.

I would like to see a few more carries out of Allen Bradford..i thought he was supposed to start at fullback last weekend?

If anyone left, who do you see transfering most likely?
                Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Sorry TIP, I was just pissed that Snuff can't stop acting like a d-bag.
                  My job is complete.

Comment

It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                    ^^^^^^
                    OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TIP
                      Originally posted by RockJock07
                      It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from
                      Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                        Originally posted by TIP
                        Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.
                        Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                        ^^^^^^
                        OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                          Originally posted by TIP
                          Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about
                          Yeah, I know.....but the others are being compassionate as well and think we should be playing Ohio St. on January 8th....

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                            ME?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
                              Originally posted by TIP
                              Originally posted by TIP
                              ME?!?!?
                              Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                                Originally posted by snuff
                                Originally posted by TIP
                                Originally posted by TIP
                                ME?!?!?
                                Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.

:D

btw, my name ends in a 3

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information