• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snuff
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Originally posted by TIP
    Originally posted by RockJock07
    Sorry TIP, I was just pissed that Snuff can't stop acting like a d-bag.
    It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from
    Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.
    Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about
    ME?!?!?
    actually no, you at least present stats to back up your claims, you can be a prick though.

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
    Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
    ^^^^^^
    OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
      Originally posted by snuff
      Originally posted by TIP
      Originally posted by TIP
      It's allright, a lot of michigan fans piss me off too. I understand where you are coming from
      Sorry, we are compassionate fans and think our team should be playing for a champinship.
      Not you yoda...I said a lot, but all. I'm sure you know the type of fans I'm talking about
      ME?!?!?
      Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.
      Danman is one of them, mostly cuz he won't shut up, jerkstore :D .

But no, he's not the worst

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
      ^^^^^^
      OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TIP
        Originally posted by TIP
        Originally posted by TIP
        ME?!?!?
        Well, u maybe one of them, but I'm guessing the main one he is looking at starts with a D and ends in a N.

Penn State Sucks :D

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
          Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by TIP
          ME?!?!?

:D

btw, my name ends in a 3
          Whatever, u r a Hawks fan, 253 is a number....

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
            Originally posted by danman253
            Originally posted by TIP
            Originally posted by TIP
            ME?!?!?

btw, my name ends in a 3
            Josh Brown :D

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
              Originally posted by TIP
              Originally posted by TIP
              ME?!?!?

You like that super bowl last year? :D

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
              ^^^^^^
              OMFG LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                Originally posted by TIP
                ME?!?!?

btw, my name ends in a 3
                Josh Brown :D
                That was way out of line, cuz he ruins dreams and eats children. Its his fault that the Wolverines aren't in the NC. Well, actually its some moron from Arkansas named Fish, but W/E.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIP
                  Originally posted by TIP
                  Originally posted by TIP
                  Originally posted by TIP
                  ME?!?!?

Not as much as Penn State-Michigan last year

Comment

• I could see Allen Bradford transferring.

Comment

• Stafon I gotta believe will be transferring too. He'll never see the field.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP
                        Originally posted by TIP
                        Originally posted by TIP
                        Originally posted by TIP
                        ME?!?!?

Not as much as Penn State-Michigan last year
                        Whatever, we still got a BCS Bowl win and a Big 10 championship, so I'm not mad

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                        ^^^^^^
                        OMFG LMAO

Comment

• I hope Bradford doesn't leave..after Chauncey leaves we are going to need a power rb. We will have Moody and Gable for speed. I gotta see some highlights from Marc Tyler...
                          Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Stafon I gotta believe will be transferring too. He'll never see the field.
                            that's what i was thinking. they have got to stop offering scholarships to every rb in california. unless those guys are serious about getting an education SC should let them actually have a chance to play, if not at USC then so be it.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean
                              Stafon I gotta believe will be transferring too. He'll never see the field.
                              that's what i was thinking. they have got to stop offering scholarships to every rb in california. unless those guys are serious about getting an education SC should let them actually have a chance to play, if not at USC then so be it.
                              I mean if Chauncey stays he's still 4th on the depth chart. With Tyler coming in he won't play at all. He needs to transfer

Comment

• I like USC... but i think Michigan will win this game by a fairly large margin... USC is just too young a team, it's just not their year...

It is pretty scary though that USC can put together such great teams year after year after year... I guess it doesn't hurt that there isn't a better place to go to college than Los Angeles.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information