X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jesus christ......

Comment

• Originally posted by WildDude
      If hes not a top 5 candiate in the preseason theres gotta be a mistake! heres mine

1. Darren McFadden
      2. Ray Rice
      3. Colt Brennan
      4. Steve Slaton
      5. Tim Tebow

Other possibilities- Pat White, Mike Hart, Chad Henne
      gotta include colt mccoy.

Comment

• I think we'll see McCoy be a strong candidate. I still believe it won't be anyone in that Top 5 winning the award though. Just not feeling it, MAYBE Slaton. Maybe someone from Michigan...

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• If Mike Hart carries Michigan to the NC, I don't think it will happen, I think he will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
            If Mike Hart carries Michigan to the NC, I don't think it will happen, I think he will win.
            My worry is that Mike Hart will be disrespected because he doesn't fill up hightlight reels like all the past Heisman winners. He's just one of those guys that does everything very well, he just doesn't do anything great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
              Originally posted by snuff
              If Mike Hart carries Michigan to the NC, I don't think it will happen, I think he will win.
              My worry is that Mike Hart will be disrespected because he doesn't fill up hightlight reels like all the past Heisman winners. He's just one of those guys that does everything very well, he just doesn't do anything great.
              he is fabulous at holding onto the ball, but you're right, ESPN will never show a highlight of Hart not fumbling.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure they show a highlight of him not fumbling every time they show a highlight of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                  Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  Originally posted by snuff
                  he is fabulous at holding onto the ball, but you're right, ESPN will never show a highlight of Hart not fumbling.
                  That's very true. He had a streak of nearly 600 touches without losing a fumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
                    I'm pretty sure they show a highlight of him not fumbling every time they show a highlight of him.
                    Oh yea! I'm sorry. Because Stuart Scott is fond of saying "here's Harte not fumbling. next carry: no fumble again." yup they really point that out EVERY SINGLE TIME. idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information