Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MagnumGator
    Originally posted by killa3312
    Jim Walden, former Washington State coach, put Florida #1... I think.
    To quote Walden, “In my heart of hearts, I believe that neither Ohio State or Michigan could get through Florida’s schedule with only one loss.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16044332/from/RS.5/
    I agree. I think Florida has a good shot at beating OSU. It should be a very fast game(speed) with the players from both teams. I personally don't care who wins, just looking forward to a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by killa3312
      Originally posted by JBond93
      Originally posted by Boston
      Originally posted by keylime_5
      The national championship was November 18 and Michigan lost. Now Florida gets a shot. If you Michigan fans want a NC, then you should've beaten Ohio State. You didn't, so enjoy the Rose Bowl.
      Great points. People want to see a game in the NC, not a blowout similar to the USC-OU game a couple years back. So what if Michigan already got there chance, Florida can't hang with Ohio St. and every one knows it.
      Florida can hang with OSU if they try to give UF the game like they did with Michigan.

Fact of the matter is, if Florida wins the game, it wouldn't even be the biggest upset in national title game history, or even top 3.
      *cough*2002*cough*
      2002 Ohio State versus Miami

1983 Miami versus Nebraska

1986 Penn State versus Miami

1991 Alabama versus Miami

Funny how Miami is in every, single one of those games. All those are bigger upsets, and I can probably go back even further if I wanted to. Ohio State's a damn good team, and will probably win this game... I just don't think it will be a blowout, like most here do. That's JMHO.

I'm lovin that one :D

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
      Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
      ^^^^^^
      OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by snortie
        Originally posted by MagnumGator
        To quote Walden, “In my heart of hearts, I believe that neither Ohio State or Michigan could get through Florida’s schedule with only one loss.”

I agree. I think Florida has a good shot at beating OSU. It should be a very fast game(speed) with the players from both teams. I personally don't care who wins, just looking forward to a good game.
        FLorida will be without McDonald a crucial loss. Nelson can't be all over the field, and the nations best corner was just fileted last week. Leak will turn the ball over vs. the nations best defense in takeaways. They're in trouble. This will be a smacking

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
        ^^^^^^
        OMFG LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by TIP
          Originally posted by snortie

FLorida will be without McDonald a crucial loss. Nelson can't be all over the field, and the nations best corner was just fileted last week. Leak will turn the ball over vs. the nations best defense in takeaways. They're in trouble. This will be a smacking
          I don't think so, they have to many playmakers on offense.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Florida does have a lot of playmakers on offense... too bad Dan Mullen doesn't know how to get them consistently involved. If Mullen calls a game like he's capable of, I'll get off his case. He drives me insane with all of his cute crap when simple plays have been working.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
              Originally posted by TIP

Unfortunately none of them play QB, and Percy Harvin has been good in liek 5 games this year, but now everyone is on his wiener which is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by snuff
                Originally posted by smittyjs
                Originally posted by TIP

Unfortunately none of them play QB, and Percy Harvin has been good in liek 5 games this year, but now everyone is on his wiener which is amazing.
                That's because Harvin has only played in like 5 games It doesn't take a whole lot to see that Percy is a special talent. He has nearly 800 yards of total offense in about 7 games because of injury.

Comment

• Florida will miss Marcus Thomas terribly as Pittman and Beanie Wells have their ways with Florida running behind the huge Buckeye line. Buckeyes win 38-17.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs
                    Originally posted by TIP

Unfortunately, Leak is the QB, no one to get the ball to them.

Props to Darnik

She was a woman.
                    ^^^^^^
                    OMFG LMAO

Comment

That's because Harvin has only played in like 5 games It doesn't take a whole lot to see that Percy is a special talent. He has nearly 800 yards of total offense in about 7 games because of injury.
                      Actually he played in 11 games, 10 really but I guess thats just like 5.

Comment

• Florida has been fine against the run without MT, that's not a huge concern of mine. What is concerning is the lack of pass rush Florida has had without him in the lineup. Florida has to get pressure on Smith to have a chance.

Comment

Florida has been fine against the run without MT, that's not a huge concern of mine. What is concerning is the lack of pass rush Florida has had without him in the lineup. Florida has to get pressure on Smith to have a chance.
                          There was a stat during the SEC Championship game showing the difference between having Marcus Thomas and not having him. The difference was atleast 1.5 YPC. Florida has not seen an offensive line like Ohio State's and the battle is won in the trenches.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Ugh, it's so annoying how Michigan fans can't get past the fact they're not in the big dance.

You had your chance so shut up. Talk about the real National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida and not these ******** lopsided predictions. For anyone who actually watched Florida and doesn't just look at the stats, they'd know Florida has a dominant defense, and while Michigan's proved dominant during the season, Florida matches up more favorabley against Ohio State because of the amount of speed they can put on the field at once and still have the bulk of a Michigan defense.

Many forget that after Marcus Thomas got kicked off the team, Siler and Everett were both banged up. That could contribute to the 1.5 YPC difference without him.

It really has no bearing, because Marcus Thomas wasn't even in on that many obvious running downs. He was our one gap pass rusher, and it's really an overrated loss.

If McDonald doesn't play, that's even bigger.

Designs by Thule

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
                              Ugh, it's so annoying how Michigan fans can't get past the fact they're not in the big dance.

You had your chance so shut up. Talk about the real National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida and not these dumb lopsided predictions. For anyone who actually watched Florida and doesn't just look at the stats, they'd know Florida has a dominant defense, and while Michigan's proved dominant during the season, Florida matches up more favorabley against Ohio State because of the amount of speed they can put on the field at once and still have the bulk of a Michigan defense.
                              What's wrong with people thinking the games going to be lopsided? National championships have been lopsided before and this one COULD be too.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonathan_VIlma
                                Ugh, it's so annoying how Michigan fans can't get past the fact they're not in the big dance.

You had your chance so shut up. Talk about the real National Championship: Ohio State vs. Florida and not these dumb lopsided predictions. For anyone who actually watched Florida and doesn't just look at the stats, they'd know Florida has a dominant defense, and while Michigan's proved dominant during the season, Florida matches up more favorabley against Ohio State because of the amount of speed they can put on the field at once and still have the bulk of a Michigan defense.

Many forget that after Marcus Thomas got kicked off the team, Siler and Everett were both banged up. That could contribute to the 1.5 YPC difference without him.

It really has no bearing, because Marcus Thomas wasn't even in on that many obvious running downs. He was our one gap pass rusher, and it's really an overrated loss.

If McDonald doesn't play, that's even bigger.
                                No, u shut the **** up. U know if Florida woulda been left out u'd still be bitching. Understandibly, but u guys would still be complaing, so u can it!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information