Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickBam
    Originally posted by snuff
    Anyone realize that Mcfadden will be splitting many carries and 4/5ths of his O-Line is gone?
    Don't tell that to Reggie Bush.
    Ok, well if McFadden gets 7YPC, plays for the NC, and makes highlight reel plays ever game he can win.

Comment

Anyone realize that Mcfadden will be splitting many carries and 4/5ths of his O-Line is gone?
      Ok, well if McFadden gets 7YPC, plays for the NC, and makes highlight reel plays ever game he can win.
      He does do that very well

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

how the hell is darren mcfadden not on there?

he's the frontrunner...followed by steve slaton, ray rice, and colt brennan.

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
          He does do that very well
          He's real good...he'll find a way. Jones won't take nearly as many TD's away from McFadden like White did to Bush, either.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by dcarey20
            how the hell is darren mcfadden not on there?

he's the frontrunner...followed by steve slaton, ray rice, and colt brennan.
            lol, read the first post.
            10 Favourite prospects for 2010: Colt McCoy, Dez Bryant, Golden Tate, Noel Devine, Ndamukong Suh, Greg Hardy, Eric Norwood, Travis Lewis, Eric Berry, Trevard Lindley

Comment

I seripusly doubt that Manningham will win the Heisman next year.Michigan has other weapons than him.
              Whereas Cal has nobody beyond Desean Jackson and Longshore next year.
              Defenses will make sure to focus mainly on Jackson since hes the only target for Longshore.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                I seripusly doubt that Manningham will win the Heisman next year.Michigan has other weapons than him.
                Defenses will make sure to focus mainly on Jackson since hes the only target for Longshore.
                What? The same offense basically is returning and pre-injury Manningham was poised for a heisman run, with Hart, Arrington, and Breaston. Now Breaston is gone. If anything that gives him more potential.

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                  What? The same offense basically is returning and pre-injury Manningham was poised for a heisman run, with Hart, Arrington, and Breaston. Now Breaston is gone. If anything that gives him more potential.
                  Desean Jackson is the only target that Longshore has.This year Jackson was depended on more than Lynch.IF Lynch leaves this year then its Desean and Longshore.Noone else.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Desean Jackson is the only target that Longshore has.This year Jackson was depended on more than Lynch.IF Lynch leaves this year then its Desean and Longshore.Noone else.
                    And teams will key in on Jackson, how does that help him?

Comment

It's ridiculous to not have McFadden on the list...the guy beat out Quinn this year as a sophmore!

I think the list of canidates will look like this going in to the season:

1. Darren McFadden - Arkansas
                      2. Steve Slaton - West Virginia
                      3. Colt Brennan - Hawaii
                      4. Mike Hart - Michigan
                      5. John David Booty - USC
                      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Deshaun I think has little chance of winning it even though I like him. Like Danman said, if he is the big playmaker next year he will be constantly covered if he is the only threat on the field.

Teams who are smart will not allow the kickers to kick his way either, limiting his returns. If Justin Forsett is staying though he could help relieve a little pressure from Jackson though.
                        Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

1st thoughts no love for Percy Harvin?

Mr Dark Horses:
                          Jammal Charles
                          Percy Harvin
                          Stephen McGee

Comment

I think its crazy not to include McFadden on the list at all! I think he will be the favorite going into the season. Arkansas is going to have to win the SEC though I think for him to win it.

Why Jaamal Charles? and why at number 2?
                            Fight On USC Trojans!

Comment

And teams will key in on Jackson, how does that help him?
                              thats what it has been lije alot this season.

Comment

Originally posted by RWFender1
                                I think its crazy not to include McFadden on the list at all! I think he will be the favorite going into the season. Arkansas is going to have to win the SEC though I think for him to win it.

Why Jaamal Charles? and why at number 2?
                                please learn to read then start responding to my posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information