Dark Horse canidate: Pat White
      Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

my dark horse: PJ Hill

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
          Originally posted by Ewing
          Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
          :?: Do you know him?
          No, I just decided to come up with the most random quarterback I could think of.

Comment

Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
            No, I just decided to come up with the most random quarterback I could think of.
            Casey Dick.

Follow Me on Twitter!
            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
              my dark horse: PJ Hill
              Sophmores don't win.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                Casey Dick.
                Arkansas will have a good team next year. FI probably will win one game at most. Thus, I went with McCall.

Comment

How is McFadden not on that list? :?

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

McFadden will get the hype, but i don't see him winning it. I think Arkansas was overrated this year, and next year they will be just average. SEC defenses will be game planning to stop McFadden, he'll have a major bulls eye on his chest.

Comment

McFadden will get the hype, but i don't see him winning it. I think Arkansas was overrated this year, and next year they will be just average. SEC defenses will be game planning to stop McFadden, he'll have a major bulls eye on his chest.
                      He didn't have a bullseye on him this year? Ah, I forgot, he had so many other offensive weapons on his team to take the defensive pressure off him...

:roll:
                      “Some people try to find things in this game that don't exist but football is only two things - blocking and tackling.”

- Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by srv fan
                        He didn't have a bullseye on him this year? Ah, I forgot, he had so many other offensive weapons on his team to take the defensive pressure off him...

Ok hows this if they don't get better play from the QB's this year, which may, or may not happen. Ark will be a marked team in the SEC next year. Ark will have at least 5 or 6 losses next year and McFadden won't win it. He was a bit of a suprise this year, but next year from day one he won't be. What do you think he's gonna go out and run for 2000 yards in the SEC, with these amazing defenses i hear about, without a proven QB? It was amazing that they only lost 3 games this year...

Comment

1.McFadden
                          2.Hart
                          3.Brohm
                          4.Slaton
                          5.Rice

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                          Don’t quit, don’t even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
                            1.McFadden
                            2.Hart
                            3.Brohm
                            4.Slaton
                            5.Rice
                            Brohm is going pro
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

SEC defenses knowing they need to stop McFadden and being ABLE to stop McFadden are 2 seperate issues...
                              Fight On USC Trojans!

gamertag: uscfan06

Comment

Originally posted by srv fan

If Mustain improves like he should, McFadden might actually be on a real offense next year.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information