• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34
    How is McFadden not on that list? :?
    Are you illiterate?

Comment

I hate Florida, but I have to think Percy Harvin will be in NY next year.
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp4516
        I hate Florida, but I have to think Percy Harvin will be in NY next year.
        I would have to say your crazy. Ted Ginn never made it to NY and either will Harvin.

Comment

steve slaton 4 heisman bein wv fan

Comment

1. McFadden

2. Slaton

3. Harvin

4. Henne

Comment

What the media says it will be... assuming Brohm goes to the draft

1. McFadden
              2. Slaton
              3. Colt Brennan
              4. Desean Jackson
              5. Mike Hart

How it will actually play out...

1a. Mike Hart- Returns great offensive line, good quarterback and receivers, and will be on one of the best teams with the best offense in college football. No reason he won't be the frontrunner IMO.

1b. McFadden- Pretty similar situation toe Hart with a little less surrounding talent.

2. Chris Wells- Call me a homer. People don't realize just how good he is. Not only that, but he'll be on a good team, and OSU is going to live on the run next year. It's a bold statement picking a non-starter as a heisman contender, but I really believe he is going to be unstoppable next year.

3. Percy Harvin- Desean Jackson is the sexy pick for a do-it all wide receiver like Ted Ginn was last year. However Harvin is faster, shiftier, and simply better than Jackson. After being in the system for over a year, finally becoming a full time starter, expect to see routine highlight plays as Florida repeats their SEC dominance.

4. Steve Slaton- Great player, but I can see him having a similar heisman campaign to this year. Good, but a few mistakes and not utter dominance you would expect in a heisman winner.

5. Colt Brennan- Great player, but he's gotta beat a good team to make a run at the heisman. In reality he's just like Alex Smith. Good player, but the odds are stacked against him.

6. Chad Henne- I think he's a great college player and could very well make a good pro. However, I dont see him as that gamechanging dynamic player who can single handedly take over a game and win the heisman. Of course, things can change and he may become a dominant quarterback.

7. Ray Rice- good player. Dominating player? No. However, he'll gain lots of yards and be a heisman candidate throughout the entire race.

8. Cj Spiller- Highlight reel type heisman contender. Will be in this just because the highlight reels he puts together. [/b]
              Browns & Buckeyes <3

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing
                Paul McCall will lead the Florida International Golden Panthers to an undefeated record and a national championship along with winning the Heisman.
                no way on fiu, maybe they were be another brawl next year, ha jk.

btw image is funny as hell

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
                They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
                The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                  Desean Jackson? Give me a break.... Manningham is better, will be playing for a better team, and get 2x the pub.

Mike Hart or McFadden in my opinion.

The people love Mike Hart, Michigan should be a top5 team, and he is a senior.
                  Manningham is a prime example of the factor that DOESN'T benefit Jackson. It's called being close to the action. Jackson gets no attention from the media despite putting up better numbers than their favorites (Ginn for example)... He has one of the highest TD per touch ratios of any player in the NCAA, I can guarantee that without looking at statistics. And he do so much more than people give him credit for. He can obviously catch, and although he isn't the best route runner, he is more than acceptable in that area. Be it a screen, a fly, or even a basic slant or crossing route, he is danger to take it to the house any time he has the ball. On punt returns, he is amazing. He is on a whole other level from everyone else on the field.

If he played at Florida, Michigan, OSU, USC, or any program with more reputation (and one which gets airtime in eastern states) he would be a top 2 candidate with McFadden. Slaton is third in my book followed by Brennan, then Turner. I wouldn't ve surprised to see Colt McCoy get a shot either.

3. Percy Harvin- Desean Jackson is the sexy pick for a do-it all wide receiver like Ted Ginn was last year. However Harvin is faster, shiftier, and simply better than Jackson. After being in the system for over a year, finally becoming a full time starter, expect to see routine highlight plays as Florida repeats their SEC dominance.
                  I love Harvin but he is not on Jackson's level in terms of speed or shiftiness. Jackson has been clocked in the 4.2s in the 40, which as far as i know Harvin hasn't... I don't know Harvin's best but I'd bet it's 4.35-4.4. And Jackson does some real acrobatics sometimes.
                  Mr Garrison: Does anyone know what sexual harassment means?
                  Cartman: When you are trying to have intercourse with a special lady friend and some other guy comes up and tickles your balls from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD
                    Originally posted by srv fan
                    McFadden will get the hype, but i don't see him winning it. I think Arkansas was overrated this year, and next year they will be just average. SEC defenses will be game planning to stop McFadden, he'll have a major bulls eye on his chest.
                    He didn't have a bullseye on him this year? Ah, I forgot, he had so many other offensive weapons on his team to take the defensive pressure off him...

:roll:
                    Ok hows this if they don't get better play from the QB's this year, which may, or may not happen. Ark will be a marked team in the SEC next year. Ark will have at least 5 or 6 losses next year and McFadden won't win it. He was a bit of a suprise this year, but next year from day one he won't be. What do you think he's gonna go out and run for 2000 yards in the SEC, with these amazing defenses i hear about, without a proven QB? It was amazing that they only lost 3 games this year...
                    He may have been a suprise to the nation, but he was well known throughout the SEC before this year. He ran for 1000+ freshman year with only being the starter half the season or so.

rainbeaukid

Comment

Mark Sanchez wont start next year but im still going with my man.

Comment

Andre Woodson 4 Heisman!

Comment

Originally posted by Simms2Clayton
                          James Hardy 4 Heisman!

Comment

RUDY CARPENTER!

Comment

Darren Mcfadden/Mike Hart/Chad Henne/Random USC Clown

Comment

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
                                Originally posted by moc182
                                1.McFadden
                                2.Hart
                                3.Brohm
                                4.Slaton
                                5.Rice
                                Brohm is going pro
                                from what i hear, he is leaning to coming back. so brohm is in the thick of the race.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information