Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by reigle9 View Post
        I've always been in love with her.
        have to say.... nicest sig i have ever seen!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I must have missed the memo where Wisconsin Badger players aren't eligible to be all americans.

Travis Beckum was the #1 receiving tight end in college football last year by a substantial amount, coming off a season where he played defensive end/linebacker. ESPN picked CB Jack Ikegwuonu as the preseason defensive player of the year in the big ten. I don't think P.J. Hill has all american caliber ability, but the way Wisconsin runs the football, he has a good shot to make it on production. That's three players who could make it, yet none are listed. At least Beckum and Ikegwuonu should make 2nd teams or better. If Ikegwuonu duplicates his performance last year he should be comfortably in the top of the half of the first round of the draft (gbnreport already has him there).

Comment

Where is Bernard and Straughter

Comment

Who would Bernard and Straughter replace?

Comment

J Lehman will make the 2nd team
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BerninWI View Post
                  I must have missed the memo where Wisconsin Badger players aren't eligible to be all americans.

Travis Beckum was the #1 receiving tight end in college football last year by a substantial amount, coming off a season where he played defensive end/linebacker. ESPN picked CB Jack Ikegwuonu as the preseason defensive player of the year in the big ten. I don't think P.J. Hill has all american caliber ability, but the way Wisconsin runs the football, he has a good shot to make it on production. That's three players who could make it, yet none are listed. At least Beckum and Ikegwuonu should make 2nd teams or better. If Ikegwuonu duplicates his performance last year he should be comfortably in the top of the half of the first round of the draft (gbnreport already has him there).
                  As long as Ikegwuono doesn't have anymore off the field issues.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Why the **** would anyone put Zbikowski anywhere near All-American teams?
                    Well he was a 3rd team AllAmerican in 2005, and there's not that many well known safeties who do what he does. You can argue Ellison from USC or whatever, it's just a list I threw on there without thinking real hard, it was off the top of my head really. I wouldn't be suprised if Zbiskoskwosksisi was an allamerican this year again.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      Well he was a 3rd team AllAmerican in 2005, and there's not that many well known safeties who do what he does. You can argue Ellison from USC or whatever, it's just a list I threw on there without thinking real hard, it was off the top of my head really. I wouldn't be suprised if Zbiskoskwosksisi was an allamerican this year again.
                      Only Kenny Phillips or Michael Hamilton would really overtakes the SS position..

It's a terrible year for SS.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by coCANES17 View Post
                        Heisman Top 10
                        1. Darren McFadden RB Arkansas
                        2. Brian Brohm QB Louisville
                        3. Steve Slaton RB West Virginia
                        4. Colt Brennan QB Hawaii
                        5. Mike Hart RB Michigan
                        6. Desean Jackson WR/KR CAL
                        7. Pat White QB West Virginia
                        8. Ray Rice RB Rutgers
                        9. Andre Woodson QB Kentucky
                        10. Jonathan Stewart RB Oregon
                        c'mon, ya can't leave off Beanie Wells. He's the most talented back in the nation and he will be the full time starter this year for a top 10 team.

Comment

c'mon, ya can't leave off Beanie Wells. He's the most talented back in the nation and he will be the full time starter this year for a top 10 team.
                          More talented than McFadden? I don't think so

Comment

You can't say he's not as talented as McFadden, Wells was the #1 recruit in the nation coming out of high school, I think Darren was like the #4 RB. Both are really awesome and probably top 5 picks in their respective drafts, but no one is more talented of a RB than Wells. As talented, maybe. But not more. Wells is a bigger, stronger, more power version of Adrian Peterson except a bit slower.

Comment

You can't say he's not as talented as McFadden, Wells was the #1 recruit in the nation coming out of high school, I think Darren was like the #4 RB. Both are really awesome and probably top 5 picks in their respective drafts, but no one is more talented of a RB than Wells. As talented, maybe. But not more. Wells is a bigger, stronger, more power version of Adrian Peterson except a bit slower.
                              Dude, I agree Wells is a supreme talent with loads of potential, but to say he's more talented than McFadden is a ridiculous assertion at this point. You have to prove it on the field. He did look great last year, but not as great at McFadden. It's like saying that Ronnie Brown is more talented than Ladainian.

"no one is more talented of a RB than Wells"

I'd edit that.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                What has he proved so far?

Are you talking about Mays?

Freshman All American?

:/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information