Very Early All-American Teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
    You can't say he's not as talented as McFadden, Wells was the #1 recruit in the nation coming out of high school, I think Darren was like the #4 RB. Both are really awesome and probably top 5 picks in their respective drafts, but no one is more talented of a RB than Wells. As talented, maybe. But not more. Wells is a bigger, stronger, more power version of Adrian Peterson except a bit slower.
    So Kyle Wright is the most talented QB in the country?

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Wells is as talented as any back in the country. You don't have to be proven to be talented. Somebody said I can't say Wells is as talented as McFadden, they're wrong, he might be more talented than McFadden. McFadden is a great Rb, but he's getting overrated a bit on here, people act like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Flavor of the week I'd say.

Kyle Wright is not that talented apparently. If you suck then you can't be that talented. To be considered talented in football you have to at least have benefit of the doubt by not having played much.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post

"no one is more talented of a RB than Wells"

I'd edit that.
        i'm talking about in college football right now, not all time or in all of football or anything.

Comment

Wells is as talented as any back in the country. You don't have to be proven to be talented. Somebody said I can't say Wells is as talented as McFadden, they're wrong, he might be more talented than McFadden. McFadden is a great Rb, but he's getting overrated a bit on here, people act like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Flavor of the week I'd say.

Kyle Wright is not that talented apparently. If you suck then you can't be that talented. To be considered talented in football you have to at least have benefit of the doubt by not having played much.
          Wasn't Anthony Morelli #2 in that class? ;)

Comment

Not much love for Missouri's talented tight ends, Martin Rucker and Chase Coffman. They are certainly the best tandem in the country at TE.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              Wasn't Anthony Morelli #2 in that class? ;)
              He's a QB. What the heck dows that have to do with Darren McFadden?

Comment

LB: Phil Wheeler, Georgia Tech

over erin henderson?

Comment

Just talking about the Kyle Wright point

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information