Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if each confrence had an all-star team and they played...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saintsfan912
    Originally posted by BuckeyeNation27
    Actually we were arguing over WRs from the Pac 10 and WRs from the SEC, which in no way, shape or form can be proved.

And dont you think if Michigan was the 2nd best team in the nation they would be playing OSU instead of an SEC team in Florida? Big 10 has 1 and 3, SEC has 2 and 4. There ya go. Not to mention the SEC has more bowl teams and more ranked teams.
    Actually you were arguing that the SEC had 5 of the top 6 or 7 defenses in the country. They don't. You were wrong.

Not like it means anything though....Any SEC defense looks tough going up against the pathetic units you call SEC offenses.
    Penn State and Wisconsin will see how pathetic those SEC offenses are in a few weeks. McFadden will KILL Wisconsins defense by himself. Ainge and Meachem will expoit Penn State and that garbage secondary.

Who do you guys pick in the Sugar Bowl by the way, please say ND.
    Penn State and Wisconsin suck. Big deal. Penn State's D will play well against Tenn, but their offense will blow goats. Wisconsin is the definition of overrated.

That doesn't change the fact that SEC offenses are weak. You can't put a group together that could compete with the Big10 on offense.

Comment

Well yea I guess you can say thats true. I also never said the SEC All Star team would beat the Big Ten team, I just posted my opinions on who the SEC team would be. I dont think I said the SEC team would win anyways.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
        Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.

Comment

Well the other Big Ten homer Nickbam seems to think Wisconsin and Penn State will win...

"Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. "

We all know UF will not win the NC. It will be a better game that you all think it will be but OSU will win.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Well the other Big Ten homer Nickbam seems to think Wisconsin and Penn State will win...

"Well I guess we'll see who wins between Ohio State/Florida, Tennessee/Penn State and Wisconsin/Arkansas. "

We all know UF will not win the NC. It will be a better game that you all think it will be but OSU will win.
            Nice try putting words in my mouth. I said we'll see what happens. Where exactly does it say "oh yeah Penn State and Wisky are gonna win!!!!!!111!!!11!!!".

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
              Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
              Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Originally posted by NickBam

Nice try putting words in my mouth. I said we'll see what happens. Where exactly does it say "oh yeah Penn State and Wisky are gonna win!!!!!!111!!!11!!!".
                Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless. O i guess when you see your other Big Ten people saying Wisconsin and Penn State suck you have to agree with them so you dont look like an outcast. Its cool buddy, follow the crowd.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
                  Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.

Comment

Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless.
                    Um... because its SEC Vs. Big Ten.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
                      Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912

Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.
                        Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.

Comment

Why would you even bring those games up if you didnt think they woudl win? Thats just pointless. O i guess when you see your other Big Ten people saying Wisconsin and Penn State suck you have to agree with them so you dont look like an outcast. Its cool buddy, follow the crowd.
                          And wasn't mighty Auburn supposed to beat Wisconsin last year? I think Tennessee will beat Penn State, but Wisconsin and Arkansas is going to be a hell of a game.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway

Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.
                            Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
                              I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.

Comment

Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
                                Why do you continue to make things up? No one said Hardy is God.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information