Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if each confrence had an all-star team and they played...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NickBam
    Originally posted by saintsfan912
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
    Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
    Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
    Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
    Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.
    Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.
    Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
    Why do you continue to make things up? No one said Hardy is God.
    I never said you actually said he was God. Do you idiots up north not know what sarcasm is?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Ginn is highly overrated. Too inconsistant and doesnt run good routes at all. Gonzales and his damn bubble are good but not sure if he is even 1st DAY talent. Manningham has hellacious double moves, he is pretty damn good. Dont know much about Hardy but Im sure if yall say hes God then he must be God.
      I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.
      The only reason he is good in college is because of Smith. Bad routes, inconsistancy = a bad WR. Without Troy, Ginn is nothing but a return guy that occasionally lines up at WR.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Originally posted by saintsfan912
        Originally posted by NickBam
        I certainly wouldnt say the Big 10 has the best WRs. The SEC has quite a few damn good WRs.

And nah, this is entertaining. Rather just keep you douche bags going with your Big 10 is superior crap.
        Mario Manningham, Ted Ginn, James Hardy and Anthony Gonzalez are all great college recievers.
        Robert Meachem, Dwayne Bowe, Buster Davis, Sydney Rice, Earl Bennett and Dallas Baker are all pretty damn good too.
        Rice and Meacham are the only ones on the same level as those 4 Big Ten recievers.
        Have you even watched an LSU game? Bowe is an absolute stud and will be a 1st rounder and Davis is great as well.
        Yes I do, and Bowe will not be a first rounder unless a team reaches for need. Davis is good but Ginn, Manningham, Hardy and Gonzalez are all better.
        I never said you actually said he was God. Do you idiots up north not know what sarcasm is?
        Nope.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

I agree Ginn will do nothing in the NFL, but we're talking about these guys as college players, and Ginn and Gonzalez are great college recievers.
          The only reason he is good in college is because of Smith. Bad routes, inconsistancy = a bad WR. Without Troy, Ginn is nothing but a return guy that occasionally lines up at WR.
          Guess what? Smith would be the Big Ten team's QB so even if your point was true, it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBam
            Originally posted by NickBam

Nope.
            Sucks to be you then. Sarcasm is great!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

• Must suck to be you too saintsfan, intelligence and logic are pretty nice as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                Must suck to be you too saintsfan, intelligence and logic are pretty nice as well.
                Making arguments with points is nice too. You guys got that in the dirrty south?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Nah, I enjoy life too much to be serious all the damn time. Long boring life you must lead.

By the way, there is no way anyone can say Ginn is better than Bowe. He has put up far better stats than Ginn, and hell Gonzales too.

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
                  Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
                  Gonzales - 13 TDs in 3 years

How you like them stats bitches?

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Nah, I enjoy life too much to be serious all the damn time. Long boring life you must lead.

By the way, there is no way anyone can say Ginn is better than Bowe. He has put up far better stats than Ginn, and hell Gonzales too.

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
                    Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
                    Completely ignore the fact that Ginn and Gonzalez are only juniors. :roll:

Comment

• And the fact that Bowe didnt play a down til his Sophmore year.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Nah, I enjoy life too much to be serious all the damn time. Long boring life you must lead.

Bowe - 25 TDs in 3 years
                        Ginn - 15 TDs in 3 years
                        Gonzalez has been buried in the depth chart behind Santonio Holmes and Ted Ginn. He has made big catches throughout his career. Thats real nice if Bowe had more touchdown grabs than Ginn and Gonzo. That doesn't necessiarly means hes better. However, putting NFL potential/where they'll be drafted it would seemingly be:

1. Ginn
                        2. Bowe
                        3. Gonzalez (he is a first day pick, even though you don't see this)

Sig by gbpackers0065

Comment

• Saintfan 912= Homer

Props to Darnik

Originally posted by CutlerChris
                          Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
                          ^^^^^^
                          OMFG LMAO

Comment

And the fact that Bowe didnt play a down til his Sophmore year.
                            You realize you didn't include his freshman year in that right? So that point makes zero sense. Ginn didn't even freakin' play the position until last year and Gonzalez just became a starter this year.

Comment

• But I guess playing behind great WRs like Clayton, Henderson and Skyler Green wont get you too much PT on a National Championship team.

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

But I guess playing behind great WRs like Clayton, Henderson and Skyler Green wont get you too much PT on a National Championship team.
                                Bowe started his sophmore year so another point that makes zero sense. Looks like the SEC has its very own Cleveland31.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information