X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas QB Mustain transferring to USC

Couldn't see a thread on it so far.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2878185

Welcome to last month. :) (it's okay, ESPN is late as well) I can't wait to see Mustain vs. Jimmy Claussen.

Comment

Yeh I figured it was already done, but now it's made public like this by ESPN it will be a topic of conversation again for a while no doubt.

Comment

He might get some playing time.. when he's a senior.

Comment

yah it seems like an awfully dumb move on his part.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

he must kno somethin we dont...or else y would he go there

Comment

Well if he's looking for a starting job next year, he'll have to battle with Marc Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
                he must kno somethin we dont...or else y would he go there
                maybe he's not afraid of competition. It sucks though i don't want him to take corp's spot or even mark sanchez for that matter. Corp is going to have to transfer.

Comment

well carroll must not have as much faith in those other guys for him to use a scholarship on mustain...cuz they only get a certain number a year

Comment

well carroll must not have as much faith in those other guys for him to use a scholarship on mustain...cuz they only get a certain number a year
                    Maybe he realizes that to much depth is a great problem to have. He is following the same rule with RBs.

Besides, what team wouldn't take Mustain? Kids a top talent who played very well as a freshman, after being a 5 star, top QB prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by marks01234 View Post
                      Maybe he realizes that to much depth is a great problem to have. He is following the same rule with RBs.

Besides, what team wouldn't take Mustain? Kids a top talent who played very well as a freshman, after being a 5 star, top QB prospect.
                      well i kno he is a great recruiter but usin 15 of ur 85 scholarships on only 2 positions cant be good

Comment

well i kno he is a great recruiter but usin 15 of ur 85 scholarships on only 2 positions cant be good
                        Well, RBs can be easily moved to LB, S or CB.

It's not the other positions have a lack of talent either.

Comment

had to post it ":)

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
                            maybe he's not afraid of competition. It sucks though i don't want him to take corp's spot or even mark sanchez for that matter. Corp is going to have to transfer.
                            i dont think corp transfers. whos to say corp wont be out mustain either.

Comment

This is a pretty bad move on his part, I think. He was pretty underwhelming from what I saw of him at Arkansas. I don't expect him to play much in his career.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information