Willie Williams LB from The U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Williams LB from The U

What is the deal with Willie Williams? He was highly ranked out of highschool and so far hasn't really lived up to the hype. Not only that but is he even going to be playing for the U next season?
    "it won't change not one way how I play this week no matter what the fine is. You can't stop playing defense the way defense has always been created to play." - Ray Lewis after being fined $20,000 for hit on Hines Ward

Let's Go BUFFALO!

whats happened to Kyle Wright.Theres of course guys who come into college highly recruited who become nobodies.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
      What is the deal with Willie Williams? He was highly ranked out of highschool and so far hasn't really lived up to the hype. Not only that but is he even going to be playing for the U next season?
      Apparently he has transferred to Louisville after a stint at West LA CC.

Comment

yah he was a complete waste of talent

Comment

Now I'm really glad Willie didn't come to Florida State.

Comment

Originally posted by heavyduty View Post
            No he's not going to be playing with them, He wasn't even on the team last year.Last I heard he's going to being playing for Louisville this season.

Comment

Yep, transferred to Louisville

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

good for louisville

Comment

There's a guy named Willie Williams already on Louisville.. Just thought I'd share that.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    There's a guy named Willie Williams already on Louisville.. Just thought I'd share that.
                    The OTHER Willie Williams we have plays DT...and he's someone to keep an eye on.

Comment

Straight up thug. http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/8/88913m.JPG
                      Would have fit well in the U.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        Now I'm really glad Willie didn't come to Florida State.
                        Instead we got Fred Rouse - talk about a joke.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                        "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

Well there are an absolute ton of guys who have "potential" to be great then wind up doing nothing... just wasnt meant to be thats all... besides miami doesnt exactly turn in model citizens with their football players... i mean things happen to their players often

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information