Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juco Players To Watch out for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Juco Players To Watch out for

    players who were in Jr. College last year that you must look out for this year



    Nick Nelson, QB (Colorado)
    Frank Summers, RB (UNLV)
    Jonathan Hannah, TE (Florida State)
    Kyle Flynn, WR (San Jose State)
    Rodney Brisbon, OT (Houston)
    Vince Vance, OT (Georgia)
    Chet Hartley, OG (Kansas)
    Brandon Sharpe, DE (Texas Tech)
    Ray Hisatake, DT (Hawaii)
    Vuna Tuihalamaka, LB (Arizona)
    Torrey Huckaby, LB (UTEP)
    Devin Bishop, LB (California)
    Damilyn Tanner, CB (Utah)
    Ashlee Palmer, S (Mississippi)


  • #2
    what about kenny oneal

    Comment


    • #3
      Vince Vance, OT (Georgia)

      awesome name

      Comment


      • #4
        Austin Panter, LB, Michigan. NJCAA Defensive Player Of the Year

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
          players who were in Jr. College last year that you must look out for this year



          Nick Nelson, QB (Colorado)
          Frank Summers, RB (UNLV)
          Jonathan Hannah, TE (Florida State)
          Kyle Flynn, WR (San Jose State)
          Rodney Brisbon, OT (Houston)
          Vince Vance, OT (Georgia)
          Chet Hartley, OG (Kansas)
          Brandon Sharpe, DE (Texas Tech)
          Ray Hisatake, DT (Hawaii)
          Vuna Tuihalamaka, LB (Arizona)
          Torrey Huckaby, LB (UTEP)
          Devin Bishop, LB (California)
          Damilyn Tanner, CB (Utah)
          Ashlee Palmer, S (Mississippi)
          Is he related to Desmond?


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            Is he related to Desmond?
            yes sirrrr

            his brother

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Damix View Post
              Vince Vance, OT (Georgia)

              awesome name
              On the note of awesome names...Vuna Tuihalamaka

              Comment


              • #8
                Since I'm in the mood to be a homer, I'll say Demetrius Byrd. (WR, Pearl River CC). Hes got good size and speed, and I'd imagine he'll play a lot this year at LSU.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Kayne Farquharson, El Camino JC playing for Miami, will most likely start. 6'2'' WR with a 4.4 and a very impressive highlight tape.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Larry Asante is one to watch as well.

                    VICIOUS hitter, who Jeremy Crabtree called the best JUCO linebacker he had ever seen.

                    Is going to play safety at Nebraska, and (as of right now) starting over Ricky Thenarse in a battle for the SS position.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Chris Patterson - former 5* LB.

                      Now going to Kansas St.

                      He is a freak.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                        Kayne Farquharson, El Camino JC playing for Miami, will most likely start. 6'2'' WR with a 4.4 and a very impressive highlight tape.
                        I was hoping someone would mention him.



                        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Nevin McKenzie will have a legit opportunity to start at SS next to Hefney since D Morley was dismissed a while back. He seems like a big hitter. Hopefully he turns out better than Morley did....he played the run well, especially pursuing plays to the outside, but he was constantly lost in coverage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                            Austin Panter, LB, Michigan. NJCAA Defensive Player Of the Year
                            definatly think he is gonna make the biggest impact of all juco players... that kid is a beast!

                            Sig By Diehardvikingfan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                              Kayne Farquharson, El Camino JC playing for Miami, will most likely start. 6'2'' WR with a 4.4 and a very impressive highlight tape.
                              dude has a huge head, but man can he ball. reminds me of Troy Williamson cause he can make a nice catch, but he struggles on some easy ones. Hes only played football for 3 years i believe, former basketball player. He really hurt us when he played cause we didnt have any corners with legit low 4.4 speed. Straight burner.

                              Just 2 more im gonna add

                              Jess Beets RG #73 (Kentucky) Will start this year at RG and is a crazy mauler, anger problems started fights with some guys and got a bloody eye in a fight in practice, but no one is better at holdin his man.



                              P.T. Gates RB (Colorado) from what i heard, his dumb ass is redshirtin because of grades, but when hes on the field hes a reggie bush type of impact. Really good at catchin it and extremly elusive, but not blazin fast. Needs to work on pass blackin a lot but when he starts next year, look for 600-800 rush and 300-500 yrds rec.
                              Last edited by Green Bay Scat; 06-16-2007, 11:48 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information