Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the most exciting team this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the most exciting team this year?

Who do you guys think will be the most exciting team to watch this year. I am gonna have to put my vote on Texas.

Originally posted by V. Young View Post
    Who do you guys think will be the most exciting team to watch this year. I am gonna have to put my vote on Texas.
    Because you're a Texas fan???? Most exciting team will be, among others, the Arkansas (just because you never know what McFadden will do) West Virginia, USC...

Comment

Not just because I am a texas fan, but I think with jamaal charles in the back field and colt mccoy throwing to limas sweed, I think they will be fun to watch. West V. is always fun to watch, pat white, steve, and renaud. They are fun to watch for sure! :)

Comment

WVU's offense
        USC's defense

Honorable mentions would be Florida and Clemson (CJ Spiller)

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

USC and Oregon's

Comment

USC. They are so stacked its unbelievable. Im even excited to watch the 2nd string play! West Virginia has got to be the second pick for me.

Comment

West Virginia.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
                USC and Oregon's
                A) Why Oregon?
                B) How the **** did you go from neg to pos rep in one night?

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  A) Why Oregon?
                  B) How the **** did you go from neg to pos rep in one night?
                  I have a feeling the KMH thread.

West Virginia for sure. Clemson with Davis and Spiller will be fun to watch. Louisville still has a lot of weapons, Anthony Allen looked sick as a freshmen, him and Striping are gonna be a nice combo in the backfield, add Brohm, Douglas and Urrutia, should be fun to watch. TAMU is gonna be exciting if you like to see a great ground game. Man I can't wait for college football next season.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

WVU's offense is always fun to watch.

Comment

WVU and Clemson will be exciting.

Faithful Niner Fan

Comment

USC has way too many offensive and defensive weapons. They should easily be the most exciting.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

I think Oregons Offense will be exicting will Dixon,Stewert,Williams and Colvin

Comment

I will have to agree with most people and say WVU, they were exciting as freshman and now older and more improved they are a force, with key additions(Devine).

Clemson, Spiller and Davis will be fun for sure.

and Arkansas for me, only for McFadden of course, change the channel when they are on defnese.

Comment

growing up in big ten country, i'm not a big fan of gimmicky college offenses. i appreciate hard nosed, physical football, especially on supremely talented teams. i'm also a big defense over offense guy (basically i enjoy watching championship calibur teams). i can't stand watching overrated offensive teams like WVA or Hawaii score points on horrible competition and then play horrible defense themselves.

To answer the question, the teams i am most excited to watch this year are USC, LSU, Ohio State, and my Wolverines.
                              Last edited by Michigan; 05-30-2007, 10:09 PM.
                              I'm a state.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information