No announcement yet.

Which incoming freshmen running back will make the biggest impact

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of those guys will hardly play a lick. I will go with McCoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
      can someone fill me in in how lesean mccoy ended up at pitt?

marc tyler won't play this year.
      Yea, I thought he was a Miami lock...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
        Yea, I thought he was a Miami lock...
        First of all the kid is half r3tarded. Literally. I will be shocked to see him stay eligible in College.

Second, I'm not sure he ever knew where he wanted to go. After he knew he had to go to Prep school he commited to Miami just to have a fall back school IMO.

Then Graig Cooper who went to the same prep school as McCoy commited to Miami & I don't think he wanted to compete with him.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
          everyone has been saying great things about Joe Mcknight but I just have a feeling Marc Tyler is going to be the guy that really tears it up next year
          I'm pretty sure he's not going to sniff the field.

I heard the injury he suffered was horrific and he could be out for a long time.

Comment

If Devine can keep up his GPA.... than he makes the greatest impact. because didnt they move that fullback to fulltime tightend? so if they do that they can have both devine and slaton and white in the same backfield... thats deadly, they have to account for all three leaving noel to make plays. But if he cant keep up his GPA.... Its McKnight the kids amazing. I just think that backfield is way to loaded for him to be assured playing time.
            Last edited by HoopsDemon12; 05-31-2007, 10:48 PM.

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              If Devine can keep up his GPA.... than he makes the greatest impact. because didnt they move that fullback to fulltime tightend? so if they do that they can have both devine and slaton and white in the same backfield... thats deadly, they have to account for all three leaving noel to make plays. But if he cant keep up his GPA.... Its McKnight the kids amazing. I just think that backfield is way to loaded for him to be assured playing time.
              see the thing with McKnight tho is that even if he isnt getting a lot of time in the backfield this year, hes going to be in there a ton, playing in the slot and he's probably going to be the punt and kick returner, so McKnight will definately make a HUGE impact this year. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
                everyone has been saying great things about Joe Mcknight but I just have a feeling Marc Tyler is going to be the guy that really tears it up next year
                I agree with you, i think Marc Tyler was really the best running back in the class this year. Hes very fast, hes strong and he breaks a ton of tackles. He runs harder than alot of runningbacks ive seen. But unfortunately he probably wont play at all next year. But when him and mcknight are sophs and juniors they will straight up dominate. They are going to be Thunder and Lightning V2.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information