Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the no.1 RB for USC next year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that is rediculous and most of them are dumb.

And McKnight should have been smart and went to Ole Miss.
    Virginia Tech.
    ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
      Well, that is rediculous and most of them are dumb.

And McKnight should have been smart and went to Ole Miss.
      I thought you said he should be smart..

Comment

I think Gable will receive the most carries. I dont think whoever starts at #1 in the beginning of the season will be the best one.

BTW which RB/TB/HF had that gruesome injury where he suffered a compound fracture to his ankle?

Comment

You think any guys will try to injured so they can get an injury redshirt?

Michael "Franchise" Young QB Akron Zepplins #10
          164/281, 58.4% 1956 yards, 10 TD/8 INT
          50 rushes, 321 yards, 4 TD, 6.4 YPC
          Record: 7-3

Comment

"BTW which RB/TB/HF had that gruesome injury where he suffered a compound fracture to his ankle?"

Ryan Powdrell, who I missed dearly since he was a sick fullback for the Trojans in those first two games.

As for who's starting, I think it's Washington's to lose and everyone else fighting for table scraps. CJ looks to be the main compliment to Washington and McKnight probably being the versatile back that they put everywhere and everyone else just seeing action here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by DWilliams2IndyColts View Post
              You think any guys will try to injured so they can get an injury redshirt?
              That's a stupid question. Nobody ever wants to get injured because you roll the dice on an NFL career when you get injured

Comment

Gable, it's his to lose.

Comment

Gable. I think Stafon Johnson is a sleeper in all of this though. Immense talent (not that the others aren't, but still...).
                  I'm a state.

Comment

Dude, i went to all the USC home games last year and the Stanford and UCLA games and I only saw Stafon Johnson get one carry in the Stanford game. I hope he gets it together and gets some playing time because he was the number one back we recruited last year and id love to get a chance to see him do some big things

Comment

Just to add to things, looks like Marc Tyler is feeling better and ready to roll too. He is saying he hopes he doesnt get asked to redshirt and will be competing for carries this summer. Check it out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...vals&type=lgns

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
                        Just to add to things, looks like Marc Tyler is feeling better and ready to roll too. He is saying he hopes he doesnt get asked to redshirt and will be competing for carries this summer. Check it out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_...vals&type=lgns
                        Not sure if I dont want him redshirted... Carroll needs to make some position switches with the RB corps...

Comment

Originally posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
                          Dude, i went to all the USC home games last year and the Stanford and UCLA games and I only saw Stafon Johnson get one carry in the Stanford game. I hope he gets it together and gets some playing time because he was the number one back we recruited last year and id love to get a chance to see him do some big things
                          didn't his lack of PT have something to do with off the field issues / being in coaches doghouse?
                          I'm a state.

Comment

I heard Stafon was arrogant and that pissed the coaches off but i also heard he was injured. I dont know what the true story is and why he didnt see more playing time. I know he is talented. He played safety too i believe. maybe they could start incorporating him more into the defensive side of things. Bradford already has been playing Fullback so there have been some position changes. (he still gets carries at HB too) Gable has been doing great at RB from what i hear

Comment

i thought it had something to do with work ethics.

Comment

speed: McKnight
                                power: bradford

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information