No announcement yet.

the 2007 Where are they Now thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as a FSU fan, seriously, what happened to Snoop Minus, Adrian McPhearson, and Peter Warrick (did Pdub ever get resigned to an AFL team?)

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by reese View Post
      tommy frazier?
      Doing small town apperances in Nebraska. ;)

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      where's Eric Crouch, QB from Nebraska
      He's the second/third-string QB for the Toronto Argonauts in the CFL. He actually started a game last year, IIRC. What ever happened to the loser who was the runner-up for the Heisman behind Crouch? :D

Comment

DeVaurn Thompson???

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
          what happened to Jerome McDougal?

what happened to William Joseph?
          Jerome McDougle is about to be cut by the Eagles. Joseph is with the Giants.

Adrian MacPhearson is in the AFL last I heard

Comment

I'm pretty sure this thread was created for the sole purpose of me talking about Justin Vincent.

Vincent had an extremely promising and simply outstanding freshman year at LSU. Rushed for 1,001 yards (6.5 avg) and 10 TDs in starting only half the season. A combined 318 yards and 3 TDs in the SEC Championship and BCS National Championship games -- he was MVP of both. Flashed lot of potential to be a great college running back for three or four years, along with a great pro prospect.

Three years later, and you're left asking yourself what happened? Between injuries and falling out of favor, he fell off the map. In his last 3 years at LSU, he only rushed for a combined 1,020 yards (4.0 avg) and 7 TDs, and did not come remotely close to duplicating his freshman success. In the 2007 NFL Draft, he went undrafted and signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a UFA. As an LSU fan, it's truly a sad story of "what could have been."
            The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

dont even ask......or mention Dishon Platt
              Oh wait, I found Callahan.

Seriously though, what did happen to Dishon Platt? I never heard the story.

Comment

Jason White???
                Is he on a practice squad somewhere?

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel Michael View Post
                  Doing small town apperances in Nebraska. ;)

He's the second/third-string QB for the Toronto Argonauts in the CFL. He actually started a game last year, IIRC. What ever happened to the loser who was the runner-up for the Heisman behind Crouch? :D
                  Still in the NFL. ;)

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
                    DeVaurn Thompson???
                    do you mean Devraun Thompson, LB for Rutgers? he just graduated, tried out for the Giants, but most likely wont make an NFL roster.

i think this thread was more for high profile guys in college, who didnt do anything later in their college careers or in the NFL
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
                      I'm pretty sure this thread was created for the sole purpose of me talking about Justin Vincent.

Vincent had an extremely promising and simply outstanding freshman year at LSU. Rushed for 1,001 yards (6.5 avg) and 10 TDs in starting only half the season. A combined 318 yards and 3 TDs in the SEC Championship and BCS National Championship games -- he was MVP of both. Flashed lot of potential to be a great college running back for three or four years, along with a great pro prospect.

Three years later, and you're left asking yourself what happened? Between injuries and falling out of favor, he fell off the map. In his last 3 years at LSU, he only rushed for a combined 1,020 yards (4.0 avg) and 7 TDs, and did not come remotely close to duplicating his freshman success. In the 2007 NFL Draft, he went undrafted and signed with the Atlanta Falcons as a UFA. As an LSU fan, it's truly a sad story of "what could have been."
                      Not proud to say for awhile I tough he was better than Reggie Bush (Freshman year 1st game of Soph season). He made me look like an idiot.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

My first response was Justin Vincent. Ahhh

Comment

Timmy Chang is now the third string quarterback for the hamilton tigercats in the CFL... second string is none other than shaun King..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
                            Ha ha lol what happened to DeVaurn Thompson from Rutgers and Jeremy Scott from MSU
                            Devraun has been to several camp tryouts and hasn't gotten an offer. I think he will end up in the Arena league next year. He's just one of those guys who makes plays on the field and could be a dynamite ST guy but doesn't have the measurables.

what happened to Jerome McDougal?

what happened to William Joseph?
                            William Joseph was looking good a few years ago, but then got injured. Since coming back he is back to his underachieving self. With Kiwi moving to DE, Joseph has seen more snaps at DE this year. I think it's his last year with the Giants.

Comment

tommy frazier was one of the best college football players i ever seen...im not sayin ever but in my time...i havent seen much better from 1 guy...a small thing alot of ppl dont kno...he did not get sacked a single time his senior year..not once in a whole season..thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                                Timmy Chang is now the third string quarterback for the hamilton tigercats in the CFL... second string is none other than shaun King..
                                That is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information