the 2007 Where are they Now thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the 2007 Where are they Now thread

This thread is dedicated to players who had breakout years a few years ago and have seem to fallen off the map. The first player to mention is Lynell Hamilton. The guy was a force in the MWC as a freshman in 2003 and after a devastating ankle injury and some sub par years he has now been moved to FB. It's really a shame because he looked to be a serious NFL prospect with his size and skill set.

Ben Seigert DT a Sr. from Oregon State Last year was a freshman all-american and now isnt even playing in any league

Comment

Originally posted by DorianSmith View Post
      Ben Seigert DT a Sr. from Oregon State Last year was a freshman all-american and now isnt even playing in any league
      Wait...if he was a Senior from Oregon State last year, how could he be a Freshman All-American? Or is that just the piss poor grammar again?

Comment

nothing wrong with the grammar there. he was a freshman all american, he was a senior last year, now he's nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
          This thread is dedicated to players who had breakout years a few years ago and have seem to fallen off the map. The first player to mention is Lynell Hamilton. The guy was a force in the MWC as a freshman in 2003 and after a devastating ankle injury and some sub par years he has now been moved to FB. It's really a shame because he looked to be a serious NFL prospect with his size and skill set.
          Can I see a link cause the other day I was looking through the 2007 offense scouting reports on scout.com and they thought he was going to stay at RB.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            Can I see a link cause the other day I was looking through the 2007 offense scouting reports on scout.com and they thought he was going to stay at RB.
            It's in the Lindy's Preseason Mag under San Diego State's season writeup. It says the RB corps is deep enough that they have move Lynell Hamilton to FB

Comment

Ya he was a freshman all-american and now is nothing.

Comment

where's Joe Annoi from GT

Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                  where's Joe Annoi from GT
                  He got signed as a UDFA to the Vikings I believe. He was a good college player but really not much as a pro prspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                    He got signed as a UDFA to the Vikings I believe. He was a good college player but really not much as a pro prspect.
                    He already got released by the Vikes and will probably be gracing WWE rings within 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                      He already got released by the Vikes and will probably be gracing WWE rings within 2 years
                      Ha ha lol what happened to DeVaurn Thompson from Rutgers and Jeremy Scott from MSU

Comment

Brandon Hancock USC FB and pro weight lifter is now a T.V. analyst.

Comment

where's Eric Crouch, QB from Nebraska

Comment

Where is JJ Arrington?

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                            Originally posted by DLS42
                            Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                              Where is JJ Arrington?
                              Pretty sure he is still on the Cardinals, wasn't he a second or third rounder in 2005?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information