Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    Bad news is coming in a few days from what I've been reading
    I assume you are talking about the DUI thing?

Comment

• Wuts the DUI thing?

Comment

• One of our players got arrestted in Tally this weekend for a DUI. Confirmed by multiple insiders. No name yet. Will be hefty suspension but is not getting kicked off the team.

Comment

• Anyone have any leak on who it might be?

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
            Anyone have any leak on who it might be?
            We can only hope it's only Shields...

Haha, just kidding. :)
            Last edited by thebow305; 03-24-2009, 07:55 PM.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• But seriously, anyone wanna take bets on who it was? Any ideas?

Comment

• Im hoping it was Ryan Hill or Damien Berry.

But Jacory and most the WRs were confirmed in Tally so they are candidates as well. CJ Holton was there as well.

I cant remember the list of names that were also there but they were all pretty vital outside of Berry and Hill.

Comment

• I can't believe the name has not been leaked yet, I know multiple reputable insiders have confirmed it, but a DUI is public info and should be extremely easy for anyone to find out who it is...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                    Im hoping it was Ryan Hill or Damien Berry.

But Jacory and most the WRs were confirmed in Tally so they are candidates as well. CJ Holton was there as well.

I cant remember the list of names that were also there but they were all pretty vital outside of Berry and Hill.
                    I would absolutely **** myself if it was Jacory, or even Aldarius for that matter.

Comment

• BFD if it's one of the receivers. We have almost 10 that can play and a redshirt and reality check wouldn't hurt any of them. Harris is the only one that's indispensable but I don't think it's him, especially not after the Marve fiasco.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• DVD was confirmed in Tally as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                          BFD if it's one of the receivers. We have almost 10 that can play and a redshirt and reality check wouldn't hurt any of them. Harris is the only one that's indispensable but I don't think it's him, especially not after the Marve fiasco.
                          Do we have a confirmed list of all the receivers that were there?

I think losing AJ would be the only one that would hurt a little, that kid is a special player.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                            BFD if it's one of the receivers. We have almost 10 that can play and a redshirt and reality check wouldn't hurt any of them. Harris is the only one that's indispensable but I don't think it's him, especially not after the Marve fiasco.
                            Harris practice yesterday so I think we can eliminate him, and I'll say it again: I find it very strange that it has not leaked yet, something doesn't add up.

Comment

• Yo what can you guys tell me about LB Zack Kane. He just was added to Temple's Roster.

Comment

• Kane has some upside as a MLB. He was always a project because hes thin for a LB but he can turn into an ideal run thumper inside with the right weight training and development.

He should sit for a year and then work as a ST gunner for another year or two but by his JR season he should be ready to be a pretty good full time MLB.

With all that said, he has temper and off the field issues that got him suspended frm his HS team and cost him a shot at coming to Miami.

Boom or Bust type.

Hollywood, not sure what isnt adding up about the DUI. Been confirmed, just no name released. Whats the big deal? FSU police isnt Miami-Dade County. People arrestted on that campus are not released to the public unless/until the kid gets reported to TPD. That might not have happened. We dont know the details. Hard to say something isnt adding upwhen zero details have been released to even attempt to add up.
                                Last edited by JoeyJr09; 03-25-2009, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information