2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Pictures Joey!

What is Allen Bailey's injury? I was really interested in seeing how he would do at DT.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
      Don't think Ogletree did. McCartney would be my guess. Louis Nix looked like a little kid to be honest.

He was fairly tall. About 6'2 or 6'3. But he has alot of baby fat and he is very much a shy quiet, happy go lucky type of kid.
      Yea my bad didn't mean to say he 'commited' meant to say that it wouldn't surprise me if he commits this weekend. I agree on Nix too based on the pics.

Comment

• I didn't realise Jacory Harris was so thin. Suprised he held up physically last season.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
          Great Pictures Joey!

What is Allen Bailey's injury? I was really interested in seeing how he would do at DT.
          Believe is just some shoulder pain. Nothing major. Just a precaution. If it was a real game, he'd play.

Comment

• Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
            I didn't realise Jacory Harris was so thin. Suprised he held up physically last season.
            He's bulked up significantly. He was at 165 last season. He's at 195 now. He's still on the thinner side but he doesn't look like one hit will kill him. And when he's in full pads, it's really not as noticable.

His legs, thighs and hips are significantly bigger and stronger then last year.

Comment

• Like I said earlier, McCartney will make Jacory look like Arnold once he joins the canes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                Like I said earlier, McCartney will make Jacory look like Arnold once he joins the canes.
                McCartney didn't look anywhere near as small as your making it seem. Definitely needs to add some bulk but he has a solid frame and he isn't bad size for a WR at all.

There are much, much smaller and thinner WRs out there. I think Quintin Dunbar is smaller and thinner although I didn't get to see him.

Comment

McCartney didn't look anywhere near as small as your making it seem. Definitely needs to add some bulk but he has a solid frame and he isn't bad size for a WR at all.

There are much, much smaller and thinner WRs out there. I think Quintin Dunbar is smaller and thinner although I didn't get to see him.
                  Oh, yeah muscle and weight can be added to him, but at this stage he looks like one of his nicknames "stick".

Comment

Oh, yeah muscle and weight can be added to him, but at this stage he looks like one of his nicknames "stick".
                    Your talking like he's DJ Johnson.

McCartney is a solid 6'2 175. Sure he can add weight to get up around 200 but for a HS WR, being about 170-175 is normal.

Jacory was 6'4 165 coming out.

Comment

Your talking like he's DJ Johnson.

McCartney is a solid 6'2 175. Sure he can add weight to get up around 200 but for a HS WR, being about 170-175 is normal.

Jacory was 6'4 165 coming out.
                      thought he was listed at 160. He'll get bigger, but you can't say he's not thin right now. (that's my point)

Comment

• FWIW....
                        I posted my thoughts on McCartney om a little blurb on Canesport with 3-4 pics.

Despite the fact there are rumors all over the board about Luc committing, Shodell ignores all those thread and rumors and makes it a point to address a small little blurb I made about McCartney. He says McCrtney didn't commit and scolds me for what I posted but knowing Canesport for as long as I have. Just firmed up my belief that McCartney is ours. Shodell would not go out of his way to do that if it was just speculation. That fact he's trying to hush it all up means he's trying to keep it quiet and doesn't want the news getting out. They hate when they can't break the news themselves and the coaching staff might not want it public yet.

Mark it down, when McCartney goes public, you will hear stories about him being a silent since the Spring Game.

Same thing that happened with Ray Ray and Dye last year.

Comment

thought he was listed at 160. He'll get bigger, but you can't say he's not thin right now. (that's my point)
                          He's actually listed at 180 but he's not that big.

He's thin, no doubt about it. But he's about average for a HS WR. Your making it seem like he's one of the smaller ones out there which is not the case at all.

He just needs to add some weight like most other HS WRs. But he isn't a rail like DJ Johnson by any means.

He's a solid 6'2 ish and about 170-175 from the eyeball test. Not his listed 6'3 180.

But he for sure isn't 160. He's got way more to him then that.

Comment

• Glad to hear we're not recruiting Ajagbe. He's horrible, like 100x worse than Telfort.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              Glad to hear we're not recruiting Ajagbe. He's horrible, like 100x worse than Telfort.
                              I think he's better then Telfort. Much better actually. But he is on of those LB/S tweeners and I do think hes a tad overrated. I don't think he's anywhere near the level of a Jeff Luc or Alec Ogletree (and I'm on the record saying Luc is overrated).

Ajagbe to be is more of a Joe Wylie (who BTW looked real good today)

Comment

I think he's better then Telfort. Much better actually. But he is on of those LB/S tweeners and I do think hes a tad overrated. I don't think he's anywhere near the level of a Jeff Luc or Alec Ogletree (and I'm on the record saying Luc is overrated).

Ajagbe to be is more of a Joe Wylie (who BTW looked real good today)
                                He looks sloppy and awkward at LB. His long arms are the only thing that impresses me.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information