2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    He looks sloppy and awkward at LB. His long arms are the only thing that impresses me.
    I felt bad for the poor kid. Ogletree and Nix were given the red carpet by Hurtt. Gore and Joyner were hanging in the recruit section with all the STA boys. McCartney was the only recruited all on the field and was treated like a kid by McGriff.

Yet Ajagbe was left standing in the middle of a pack of fans trying to push his way closer to the player just so he could say hi to some of the coaches.

I honestly felt for the poor kid.

But not much, because he's a Gator. So eff him.

Comment

• I was right on my McCartney prediction. He has supposedly committed.

http://www.tharinger.com/Recruiting.aspx

Comment

• It amazes me how Georgia is all over Meline yet they just offered Tai-ler Jones.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Is there any good pass rush defensive ends that we prolly will get??
          Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
            It amazes me how Georgia is all over Meline yet they just offered Tai-ler Jones.
            OOS vs In-State.

You can afford to offer In-State a little later and still keep them.

If you don't jump on the top OOS guys from day 1, you missed the boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by katnip View Post
              Is there any good pass rush defensive ends that we prolly will get??
              Corey Lemonier is the biggest target.

Lynden Trail could be used there but I think the staff wants him at TE. He supposedly struggled as a DE at the NIKE camp today.

Comment

• Nice job on the pics from the weekend Joey... Was any of the MNW boys at the game? Like Chandler or Harris?

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
                  Nice job on the pics from the weekend Joey... Was any of the MNW boys at the game? Like Chandler or Harris?
                  I didn't see any and according to I PHI, none of them went. They were all at the Miami NIKE camp tho and dominated the event. Chandler won MVP and Harris, Fashaw, Gaitor, Wilson and McGee all turned in some of the camps best performances.

Fashaw was supposedly very impressive and held his own with Gerald Christian in the battle for the top TE at the camp.

Comment

• Who all from MNW do you expect us to get? I thought the Fashaw had a chance to be a reliable TE option for us. Looks like he has been performing well enough to get an offer.

Comment

• Really excited to see Fashaw play this season for MNW.

Comment

• Seriously team building is fine but this is kinda pushing it ;)
                        But seriously what is going on on this pic

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                        - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                        - Corner or Wideout in the first
                        - No reaching
                        - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• It's a tackling fundamentals drill.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

• Out of the prospects we have committed and the ones we think will be coming here. Which prospects could de-committ before signing day? I keep on reading information saying that all our committed prospects will be taking visits and looking at other colleges. Plus I see that Luc will be going to a bunch of visits even though we are supposedly his leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
                              Out of the prospects we have committed and the ones we think will be coming here. Which prospects could de-committ before signing day? I keep on reading information saying that all our committed prospects will be taking visits and looking at other colleges. Plus I see that Luc will be going to a bunch of visits even though we are supposedly his leader.
                              Well Chandler is one of the ones taking visits but he is solid as can be. Dunbar I think said he was done with visits and I wouldnt worry about him either. McDermott said he's finished with visits.

Nix is the weakest out of the current 4 and even he should be considered pretty solid after this weekend but the Gators will come at him real hard.

Can't speak on players that haven't committed yet because who knows. How about if Luc takes all his visits now and decides to pick us and end his visits?

Comment

• New mock class:

QB- Turner Baty, Ft. Lauderdale (FL) St. Thomas Aquinas
                                RB- Eduardo Clements, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
                                RB- Giovanni Bernard, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals250)
                                WR- Ivan McCartney, Miramar (FL) Miramar (4* Rivals100)
                                WR- Michael Lee Harris, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals100)
                                WR- Quinton Dunbar, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
                                TE- Zach Allen, Pahokee (FL) Pahokee
                                TE- Charles Fashaw, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                OL- Shane McDermott, Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central
                                OL- Brandon Linder, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (4* Rivals250)
                                OL- Torrian Wilson, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals250)
                                OL- Tavadis Glenn, Jacksonville (FL) Terry Parker (4* Rivals250)
                                OL- Jonathan Ragoo, Opa Locka (FL) Monsignor Pace

DT- Todd Chandler, Miami (FL) Northwestern (4* Rivals250)
                                DT- Louis Nix, Jacksonville (FL) Raines HS (4* Rivals250)

DE-Corey Lemonier, Hialeah (FL) Hialeah (4* Rivals100)
                                DE- Lynden Trail, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington (4* Rivals250)
                                LB- Jeff Luc, Port Saint Lucie (FL) Treasure Coast (5* Rivals100)
                                LB- Tyrone Cornelius, Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson
                                LB- Chase Williams, Leesburg (VA) Loudoun County
                                CB- Terrence Brooks, Dunnellon (FL) Dunnellon
                                CB- Steven Clark, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson
                                CB- Dior Mathis, Detroit (MI) Cass Tech (4* Rivals250)
                                S- Alec Ogletree, Newnan (GA) Newnan (4* Rivals100)
                                K- Mike Palardy, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas

1 5* and 14 4* players all in the top 250. Out of hand. Plus Nix and Ogletree have a chance to jump up to 5* players and some of the Unranked guys will get 4* rankings. What a class this is shaping up to be. Would have to be in the top 5 and in the running for number 1.

Here are the rest of the options ATM...

QB- Michael Strauss, Miami (FL) Gulliver
                                QB- Jeffery Godfrey, Miami (FL) Central (4* Rivals250)
                                RB- Brandon Gainer, Miami (FL) Central (4* Rivals250)
                                RB- Jahkari Gore, Miami (FL) Columbus (4* Rivals250)
                                TE-Kevin Haplea, Annandale (NJ) North Hunterdon Reg
                                OL- Colton Odom, Rockledge (FL) Rockledge
                                OL- Jose Jose, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington
                                OL- Evan Washington, DeSoto (TX) DeSoto
                                DE- Ego Ferguson, Frederick (MD) St John’s Catholic Prep (4* Rivals100)
                                LB- Rashad Gaitor, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                CB- LaMarcus Joyner, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas (5* Rivals100)
                                CB- Joseph Randle, Wichita (KS) Wichita Southeast (4* Rivals250)
                                CB- Tony Grimes, Hollywood (FL) Hollywood Hills
                                CB- Penial Jean, Wellington (FL) Palm Beach Central
                                CB- Khalid Marshall, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                CB- Kambrel McGee, Miami (FL) Northwestern
                                S- Demar Dorsey, Lauderdale Lakes (FL) Boyd Anderson (4* Rivals250)
                                S- Brian Robinson, Ft Lauderdale (FL) St Thomas Aquinas
                                K- Oscar Diaz, Miami (FL) Booker T Washington

FWIW...I want Strauss as our QB in this class.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information