Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fresssh View Post
    Anther random name for u. Has anybody seen film on LB Darius Davis? I heard he was suposed to blow up but he got hurt. I seen he finished last season 45 tackles 4 sacks and 3 defensive TD's, but he only played 4 games.
    Yeah. 6'1 200ish and sounds like a good athlete. All the camp write-ups have praised him and singled him out. I was gonna ask joey or Malaka if they know more.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by fresssh View Post
      Dade. He went to Bay Point last year, and is going to Dr. Krop this year.
      ahhh that's right, I remember him. He is a true definition of a camp athlete, you could not design a better looking LB prospect but the results on the field are not there to warrant a scholly offer from any of the big three anytime soon.

      Comment


      • I seriously doubt Randy would touch anyone that has spent time at Bay Point.

        It's one step away from Military School and is basically a place to send troubled kids like runaways, drug addicts or kids that have spent time in juvie.

        That is not a place Randy would even think to look at.

        The kids that have to go there and not the ones Randy is looking for on this team.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
          I seriously doubt Randy would touch anyone that has spent time at Bay Point.

          It's one step away from Military School and is basically a place to send troubled kids like runaways, drug addicts or kids that have spent time in juvie.

          That is not a place Randy would even think to look at.

          The kids that have to go there and not the ones Randy is looking for on this team.
          Sounds like a FSU pipe line.

          Comment


          • A couple random guys that arent strongly connected to us at all, but their obviously isnt any other good news.

            LB Tony Jefferson who we got proly no chance of landing, said hes got half of his family living in Florida. Was a cane fan. Said 1 of the things he wants is a LB coach that was in the NFL. Talks about how much he likes Mike Barrow.

            ATH Munchie Legaux talks about how he came to Miami a couple weeks ago to get recruited by the canes. Cousin is Akieem Jolla.

            Not really any news or anything, but like I said everything else is just dead now. Sounds like Tony Jefferson is definitely taking a visit Fla. since they are in his top 3, so maybe at least we can get him for a visit.

            Comment


            • Don't think we are really recruiting Jefferson that hard.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                Don't think we are really recruiting Jefferson that hard.
                Makes sense, he's either USC/Florida and It looks like USC has a comfortable lead as of now. He has a mean hard on for taylor mays. lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                  He has a mean hard on for taylor mays. lol

                  Well it's obvious why...

                  Comment


                  • Who said Steroids was only in baseball?

                    Comment


                    • How much does Zach Allen compare to former Florida State and current Tenessee TE Brandon Warren? Both seem to be about the same size 6'2" 220? Warren had a big impact for FSU his freshman year. Seems like a comparable player to Allen?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
                        How much does Zach Allen compare to former Florida State and current Tenessee TE Brandon Warren? Both seem to be about the same size 6'2" 220? Warren had a big impact for FSU his freshman year. Seems like a comparable player to Allen?
                        Not a bad comparison. Warren was a freak athlete just Allen. I think Warren was built a little thicker and was a little slower while Allen is leaner and faster.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          Who said Steroids was only in baseball?
                          who says they're taking steroids?

                          Comment


                          • I say BRAVEHEART is a closet Canes fan considering how often he frequents this thread.

                            Either that or all those people saying "no one cares about Miami, they're irrelevant" are dead wrong.


                            BTW I just watched 2 tapes of Brian Robinson and he's insane in run support. How does it look with him? I really wanna see us lock down STA...I'm really high on Riggs, Robinson and Bernard, and Joyner and Linder are obviously major targets.
                            Last edited by etk; 04-07-2009, 06:55 PM.

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by etk View Post
                              .I'm really high on Riggs, Robinson and Bernard, and Joyner and Linder are obviously major targets.
                              I wouldn't mind if we took 7-8 guys from STA this year, they are ridiculously stacked and that game against MNW is going to be epic. It's pretty sad when I am looking forward to that game more than any other college football game this year.

                              Comment


                              • Wuts our chance with LB Michael Taylor. Very impressive tape. Sounds like hes got very high interest in Miami. Sounded like in his last interview it wud be between Miami and Georgia, but another interview he was talking about USC, LSU and G.T.
                                Last edited by fresssh; 04-08-2009, 05:00 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information