No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpton may very well end up a starter, but I don't see how they can keep the knowledge of Cook and Gooden off of the field or the talent of McCarthy. I think Gooden may actually end up the odd man out and will likely be the top back up. The LBs always rotate so even if a guy doesn't end up starting he'll see the field a lot. Cook always looks the best at MLB and he is definitely the smartest LB and I don't see Sharpton doing very well at OLB. I'm sure the coaches will find the best rotation of LBs by the start of the season.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• You think Kyle keeps it over Freeman? I keep thinking the opposite personally.

I heard that Tatum got turned down by us to come here? Anyone able to confirm if he is indeed transfering?

Anyone have any thoughts about most likely moving to JRS instead of the Orange bowl? I will miss that hell hole. It may stink, no parking, afraid to use the restrooms, etc etc and be even falling apart. But, there is no place that when packed can cause a better homefield advantage then there, place is more loud and opposing then anywhere I have been.

Comment

• Yea, the history behind the Orange Bowl is the only thing even keeping it in consideration. It's probably one of the worst stadiums in the country. Though going there for a game was always 100 times better than Dolphins stadium (lol Joe Robbie). The biggest concern I see with it is the distance from the school and students getting to games.

As for Kirby and Kyle, it's still 50/50 but Kyle looked much better out of the two throwing the ball in the Spring game. I think his seniority as well as experience will give him a slight edge over Kirby.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• I want Kyle to start. He looked better in the spring game than Kirby.

There's no word on Tatum yet. Miami-Herald reported that he was on-campus and it was confirmed, but there hasn't been any official news on whether Randy accepted him.

Sean Spence called a press conference with Randy for today, so he's probably going to commit today. Recruit number 18. Also from MNW.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Yea, the history behind the Orange Bowl is the only thing even keeping it in consideration. It's probably one of the worst stadiums in the country. Though going there for a game was always 100 times better than Dolphins stadium (lol Joe Robbie). The biggest concern I see with it is the distance from the school and students getting to games.

As for Kirby and Kyle, it's still 50/50 but Kyle looked much better out of the two throwing the ball in the Spring game. I think his seniority as well as experience will give him a slight edge over Kirby.
            I just like the added dimension of Kirby's legs over Kyle. That and I think "if" we have problems with the line his ability to move better in and out of the pocket might help the WR's downfield. As a pure passer yeah Kyle has looked better though.

My hope is the kids on the oline get better, as I think some of them will. Then the running dimension becomes a second thought. But injuries always happen.

anyone see Scout's write up on us in their preseason part? We are 12th ahead of UF :)

Comment

• http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umiam...er-bond-m.html

a herald canes article nice little read

Comment

• Originally posted by RonnieRun23 View Post
                I want Kyle to start. He looked better in the spring game than Kirby.

There's no word on Tatum yet. Miami-Herald reported that he was on-campus and it was confirmed, but there hasn't been any official news on whether Randy accepted him.

Sean Spence called a press conference with Randy for today, so he's probably going to commit today. Recruit number 18. Also from MNW.
                Shannon said he won't be a cane.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Yeah, I was about to post his comment right now.

"I don't know who broke that story. Josh Tatum is not on this team. Josh Tatum won't be on this team, not today, not tomorrow, or next year. All I know is he was released by USC."

Comment

• Glenn Cook was injured and should be out for the first three weeks of the season. The starting LBs look like they will be McCarthy, Sharpton and now Gooden at WLB filling in for Cook, at least for the time being. Romeo Davis is already out for the season and Sharpton has been banged up the last couple days.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• I hope this happens, just think Gordon and Cooper returning kicks...
                      http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...ry/201211.html

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Yea I'm really excited than Gordon is back on offense. He is amazing physically, and he did pretty good returning kicks in the scrimmage. I wouldn't be shocked to see him as the starting TE and not Farr.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by jbeans187 View Post
                          I hope this happens, just think Gordon and Cooper returning kicks...
                          http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/co...ry/201211.html
                          good find, i would love to see him return some as well as some of the smaller and fast players that UM are loaded with.

former #1 in post count on this site
                          first to 500 posts

Comment

• Kylan Robinson was moved to LB because of the lack of depth.

http://insidetheu.com/news/viewnews.php?v=46c1af07cbb47

Comment

• That's somewhat shocking. He was progressing well at FB/H-B, hopefully he can transition to LB.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Anyone see the high school game on espn? Miami commit Davon Johnson had a great performance that made me forget AJ Green was on the other team

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information