2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
    What going on with Darrius Millines. Looks like Jeremy Davis, and Id really like to add him if he can play CB. Hes got good hieght and real good speed. A while back he said Miami is the school hes going to if we offer.
    If I had a dime for every time I heard that he it never happened....

FWIW, I don't think we offer.

Comment

• Hopefully this hasn't been discussed but I have been keenly aware of WR Tommy Streeter. He seems to have the physical gifts. What are the expectations of Canes fans for him?

sig by jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by garrard9 View Post
        Hopefully this hasn't been discussed but I have been keenly aware of WR Tommy Streeter. He seems to have the physical gifts. What are the expectations of Canes fans for him?
        I expect a modest first year of roughly 7,500 yards and 50 touchdowns, First Team All-American, First Team All-ACC, and the Heisman Trophy firmly retired in his name.

As well as a successful challenge of the NFL's underclassman eligibility ruling, allowing him to enter as a Redshirt Freshman and consequently named as the #1 overall pick of the 2010 draft.

But hey, I hope I'm not selling him too short here... :)

(Seriously though, I do expect a solid year from Streeter. He should be very much in the rotation, maybe even a starter by midway if he can show that big play ability in-season.)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Just found out we offered Millines last Tuesday. Really like him if he can play CB. Hes starting to get recruited hard though by Florida. Bama has already offered.

Offered David Perry.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
            I expect a modest first year of roughly 7,500 yards and 50 touchdowns, First Team All-American, First Team All-ACC, and the Heisman Trophy firmly retired in his name.

As well as a successful challenge of the NFL's underclassman eligibility ruling, allowing him to enter as a Redshirt Freshman and consequently named as the #1 overall pick of the 2010 draft.

But hey, I hope I'm not selling him too short here... :)

(Seriously though, I do expect a solid year from Streeter. He should be very much in the rotation, maybe even a starter by midway if he can show that big play ability in-season.)
            Ill be surprised if he sees the field as anything more then mop up this year. He's not physically ready yet. He's thinner then Jacory. Plus hes buried pretty deep on the depth chart and done nothing to move up it to this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
              Ill be surprised if he sees the field as anything more then mop up this year. He's not physically ready yet. He's thinner then Jacory. Plus hes buried pretty deep on the depth chart and done nothing to move up it to this point.
              I don't know, he showed some serious playmaking potential in the spring. He could at least be a nice redzone and endzone target.

Comment

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
                Just found out we offered Millines last Tuesday.
                We need to keep him in South Florida. Dude has some serious speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  We need to keep him in South Florida. Dude has some serious speed.
                  I hope we land him, hes got nice height too.

Has anyone heard whats going on with Darion Hall? I finally saw his film and was amazed. Cant let him get away.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                    I don't know, he showed some serious playmaking potential in the spring. He could at least be a nice redzone and endzone target.
                    He flashed potential sure, but he also struggled with drops due to the wrist injury and looked extremely rusty all spring. Not to mention he was getting laid out by defenders left and right because hes so thin.

He's a project. Got a long way to go.

Im kinda surprised Darion Hall hasn't committed yet. Ive been told he's a silent but that was a long time ago and nothing has come out since.

Comment

• http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=949872

WR Richard Goodman got arrested and kicked off the team

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=949872

WR Richard Goodman got arrested and kicked off the team
                        Not sure what this has to do with the Canes?

Comment

I'm an idiot that's what it has to do with it.

Comment

Absolutely nothing, ahah. I could see if it was someone at FSU that could have hurt us, but this guy is a waste. I went to high school and was good friends with him, but he's really fallen off. :(

Comment

• If anyone hasnt watched Dallas Lloyds fim, watch it. Hes on youtube if anyone doesnt have rivals.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1_ZMmNZ6Q

I liked Brandon Hills arm and height, but he seemed stiff, and looked like he would have real problems escaping the D. As suspect as our O-Line has been, I would really rather take a Dual Threat QB. Dallas Lloyd is hands down the best QB film I seen yet. Excellent arm to go with speed and elusiveness.

Comment

• I have no idea why you would want to take a Dual Threat QB. We are running a Pro Style offense. We need a pocket passer. You dont take QBs that can run because you think your OL is still gonna suck by the time that QB sees the field. No one wins with that mindset. You take the guys that fit your system and for us that is pocket passing QBs. They dont need to run.

Lloyd is impressive tho. I like the kid. Hes not Blake Bell but he is one of the better 2nd options at QB in this class. Brandon Hill can throw it hard but doesnt throw it hard if that makes any sense. He's a project, but he's got the talent. I'd take Lloyd by a hair but Hill isnt a bad option either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information