No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a Canesport text. Darion Hall told the Canesport guys he will commit to coaches this weekend.

Comment

• Wow that would be huge. Hopefully! Better stay on him hard, cus Im sure teams will make a strong push.

Darius Robinson will be here for camp and also said he might commit. Hopefully he comes with Mike Taylor.

Haplea is visiting next week.

Does anybody got a list of players coming to camp?

Comment

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
        Wow that would be huge. Hopefully! Better stay on him hard, cus Im sure teams will make a strong push.

Darius Robinson will be here for camp and also said he might commit. Hopefully he comes with Mike Taylor.

Haplea is visiting next week.

Does anybody got a list of players coming to camp?
        Canesport guys said they would have some sort of camp preview thing with a list before the camp so we should see if Friday.

Expect a commit or 2.

Doubt Robinson is one of them. He's probably gonna hold off a little but he should be ours. Need to lock him down so we can get Taylor tho. Taylor is my personal top target this year.

Starting to sound like Brennan could be our QB. Him and Hill are supposed to be here this weekend as well.

Comment

• For those that didn't read the Brandon Hill article. Says if he gets an offer from Miami, he's committing on the spot.

I hope he gets it. Very underrated looking QB to me. I've liked him for some time. Looks much better then Brennan and some of the others Ive seen.

Here's hoping coaches like what they see and get him in the fold now instead of waiting on another marginal kid like Brennan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
            For those that didn't read the Brandon Hill article. Says if he gets an offer from Miami, he's committing on the spot.

I hope he gets it. Very underrated looking QB to me. I've liked him for some time. Looks much better then Brennan and some of the others Ive seen.

Here's hoping coaches like what they see and get him in the fold now instead of waiting on another marginal kid like Brennan.
            What are the chances with Andrew Hendrix? His film looks fantastic.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              What are the chances with Andrew Hendrix? His film looks fantastic.
              I read he's headed to ND already.

Comment

• I'll take Whipples judgment that Brennan is better than Hill over any of our opinions. Brennan has an NFL arm, Hill throws ducks. Give Whipple the guy with the much higher ceiling even if it will take more work; that's why we have an NFL guy coaching our QBs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  I'll take Whipples judgment that Brennan is better than Hill over any of our opinions. Brennan has an NFL arm, Hill throws ducks. Give Whipple the guy with the much higher ceiling even if it will take more work; that's why we have an NFL guy coaching our QBs.
                  Brennan takes 34809285904325 years to release the ball. Hill doesn't.

Plus you hav eno idea how Whipple feels about Hill right now.

The only difference is that Whipple has seen Brennan in person, he hasn't seen Hill yet.

Your just assuming ATM.

Comment

• Just saw Hall comitted baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it

Comment

• Originally posted by fresssh View Post
                      Just saw Hall comitted baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it
                      Can't be bothered to watch his film with my internet. But looks to have the measurable's of a higher ranking. Can he add weight? I like RB's to weigh like 215-220 ish. Like Adrian "All Day" Peterson.

Is Hall a Cooper type back?
                      Jets, Mets, Knicks, and the U's too cool for uze

Sig by, Hitman D

Comment

• His frame looks like it could handle a decent amount more weight.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• Hall reminds me of Jamie Harper (now at Clemson) coming out of high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            Hall reminds me of Jamie Harper (now at Clemson) coming out of high school.
                            Pretty Good comparison. Harper was a little more shifty. Hall seems more downhill.

Comment

• hey guys....I have javarris james in a keeper fantasy league. Is he going to do anything to make me consider keeping him?

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                                hey guys....I have javarris james in a keeper fantasy league. Is he going to do anything to make me consider keeping him?
                                I think he'll get less carries than he did last year because of the addition of Mike James and Lamar Miller.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information