2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by etk View Post
    Looking beyond the W-L column, I just don't want another mind-boggling, frustrating year.

No losses or wake-up calls against inferior teams. No QBs running all over us. No ridiculous play calling. No debacles like GT or OU 2 years ago. No plays with 4-5+ missed tackles like the NC State or Georgia Tech games. No players who shouldn't be out there (Youngblood, Romeo Davis).

Also, we NEED to beat FSU and VT. I'll accept a loss to Duke and/or an 80 point OU blowout if we beat FSU and VT. Handily I might add.
    It's all about fundamentals, as it usually is in football. And as a young team, we are still growing in this area. It will get beter, we should see big signs this year.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
        Thats pretty sweet. Looks like it belongs on the cover of one of the NCAA games.

Comment

• ya that was the point, DG was showing me all of the covers that people made, so i did my own

Comment

ya that was the point, DG was showing me all of the covers that people made, so i did my own
            Pretty Sweet. Although the one that comes out Tuesday is 2010. Not 2009.

Comment

That's too sick. Great work man. I think that may be my new BG.

edit: That be cool if you used that same style and made it into a sig.
              Last edited by TACKLE; 07-13-2009, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Apparently Joe Brennan has verbaled to Wisconsin. Does this mean no QB for this year or do we now put the press on Brandon Hill?

Comment

That's good Quality Fenikz.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiDLer80 View Post
                    Apparently Joe Brennan has verbaled to Wisconsin. Does this mean no QB for this year or do we now put the press on Brandon Hill?
                    We can have Hill whenever we want him.

This means coaches need to start sorting thru more tapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                      We can have Hill whenever we want him.

This means coaches need to start sorting thru more tapes.
                      Didn't take very long...

I don't think Morris is UM caliber. Same as Hill.

bleh.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Meh, I like him more than Brennan. I don't think Morris ever starts if he comes here but he has solid tools to work with.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

• is lamar miller going to be your guys' next stud RB?

Comment

• Originally posted by HindSight View Post
                            is lamar miller going to be your guys' next stud RB?
                            Right now from I heard from the spring, Mike James looks the part right now.

Also did anybody see on Rivals that Clive Wafford there's a decent chance he commits next week?

Comment

• Buxton commited. Now im never 1 to look at stars, but the guy didnt even start. Im kind of confused. No, im really confused if that height and 4.9 40 is correct(It cant be). I wont judge him cus I havent seen his film.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                                Meh, I like him more than Brennan. I don't think Morris ever starts if he comes here but he has solid tools to work with.
                                Agreed. I was never a big Brennan fan.

Have heard good things on Morris and I do like him more then Brennan but he's likely a Derrick Crudup type for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information