No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe this is the reason we quit recruiting Bryce Brown after signing day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4408191

Tennessee can have him.

Comment

• Ojomo punched in face by walk on, will likely miss entire season via CaneSport due to broken jaw
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
        I really think the only game I will truly feel we are legitimate underdogs is the Oklahoma game.

You've gotta believe we'll be better at stopping the option this year. Not to mention I don't think FSU or VT is all that great compared to us. We'll still have to execute and play well, but 3-1 coming out of that stretch is realistic. The factor is how the team responds on the road. I think we're just as good as FSU and VT but those environments can rattle any team.

Now, by the time we get to games 3 and 4, will we have enough left in the tank? That's the coaching staff's responsibility to get these guys prepared.

If I were to bet on the outcome, I'd probably say 2-2. Mental letdowns after the big 4 game stretch must be avoided as well, pointing to the Clemson game and @ Wake Forest with a senior qb.

I'd almost bet my life we roll over North Carolina this year, which should be our toughest game after Halloween.
        This is like word for word what I've been saying/thinking.

Originally posted by tolnaballa View Post
        Maybe this is the reason we quit recruiting Bryce Brown after signing day.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4408191

Tennessee can have him.
        There's a history of this stuff being swept under the rug.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• + rep to anyone who finds me that picture where the whole defense is swarming Greg Boone in the VaTech game.

Comment

• around 1:15, not a picture, but you can take a print scrn and then go from there.

Comment

• There's a specific picute that someone first posted in this thread with like 9-10 all in on the tackle. I've looked through this thread but I'm having a hard time finding it.

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Thanks DG. I just found it and was about to post it and I clicked to go to the last page and there it is. I love that picture.

Comment

• ehhhh I can't ******* wait for football season! Bring it on FSU! Less than two weeks away but feels like forevvvvvvvvvvver!

Comment

• Cannon Smith and Taylor Cook are transferring. Highsmith better be reeeeeally good.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Cannon Smith and Taylor Cook are transferring. Highsmith better be reeeeeally good.
                        Whaaaaaaat? Cook is leaving too? I read about Smith but where did you hear this about Cook? Extremely disappointed by that news.

edit: ****. Just read it in the Herald.

Comment

Cannon Smith and Taylor Cook are transferring. Highsmith better be reeeeeally good.
                          Now we dont have any depth at QB.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                            Now we dont have any depth at QB.
                            We never had depth anyways. This is a small loss, people. There's going to be little difference from Highsmith to Perelli. Still remains the fact that Jacory can absolutely not get hurt. Taylor Cook was really bad this spring. He got the memo.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• 1.Who cares about Cannon Smith ?
                              2.Taylor Cook is dumbest kid in America, 1 J.Harris hit away from taking over
                              3.Shannon is not playing about practice. It use to be that you had to be an NFL talent to start for the Canes. It all starts in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                We never had depth anyways. This is a small loss, people. There's going to be little difference from Highsmith to Perelli. Still remains the fact that Jacory can absolutely not get hurt. Taylor Cook was really bad this spring. He got the memo.
                                I personally thought Cook had talent as the perfect backup. Could come in a game and not lose the game (unlike the true freshman who most pegged as a safety who is now our backup) and he also has enough tools to possibly develop into a really good D1 QB by his 4-5th year here.

I think it's a huge loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information