No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What could be the reason he doesn't want transfers?

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
      What could be the reason he doesn't want transfers?
      Maybe he feels its too late in the year.

Comment

• He doesn't accept any transfers.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• (Count the fingers) 10 Days.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
            How does he strike you as a game manager? He's a raw toolsman with no accuracy on intermediate and deep routes at all. His mechanics are horrendous and he hasn't played a down of meaningful football in 2 years. Sorry, he's not the "perfect backup".
            He may be raw, but I always viewed him as a guy that is tall and athletic enough to come in and throw short passes to our play makers and let them control the game. That is what I mean by him being a game manager. He also has enough tools to work with that he could be a guy that you develop into something special if a few things break his way, but now we will never know.

Comment

• 9 Days to kickoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                He may be raw, but I always viewed him as a guy that is tall and athletic enough to come in and throw short passes to our play makers and let them control the game. That is what I mean by him being a game manager. He also has enough tools to work with that he could be a guy that you develop into something special if a few things break his way, but now we will never know.
                AJ Highsmith is much more athletic and can throw the same short passes that Cook could. Actually if your looking for a backup for just this season and not long term upside, Highsmith is the one with much more polish. Cook was always a long term project. Not to mention, Highsmith is the smarter of the 2 football wise. If your looking for a game manager for this season, Highsmith is the guy you want, if your looking for a guy that has big upside that could start for us down the road, then Cook was the man.

But judging by his transfer and his unwillingness to compete (if you read his HS coaches quotes) he doesnt have the mental makeup to be anything special.

Comment

• 8 Days

Comment

• Comment

• 6 Days

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• lol i like the count down

Comment

• Comment

• JJ is in beast physical shape this year. I hate to fall for the hype but this should be his year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• **** TO EARLY!

Comment

• hahaha

NOW WE'RE GONNA LOSE

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information