No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YEEEEES. Just over 1/2 an hour away. I'm so glad the game's on Nat'l TV cuz I can watch it on the big screen in my residence. I'll be the only one tho cuz my whole building is at an event pretty much. I stayed behind :D

lol @ Draft King's avatar.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• OK so I lied....the game's NOT on TV in this POS ******* country. I'm watching it on stream :( We get horse racing and pool instead of this...

Our offense looks amazing BTW

DBs suck even more than I expected.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ouch that's rough.

1. I love Whipple so much

2. Wow the DBs suck. Brandon hasn't been bad but isn't making plays, the soft zone is getting annoying.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          OK so I lied....the game's NOT on TV in this POS ******* country. I'm watching it on stream :( We get horse racing and pool instead of this...

I think it's more of ultra conservative playcalling by the DC than the CBs. You're giving ridiculous cushions

Comment

• The DBs are making mistakes too though. Way too many blown coverages.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              OK so I lied....the game's NOT on TV in this POS ******* country. I'm watching it on stream :( We get horse racing and pool instead of this...

Exact same situation here. I was looking for a stream for days and I found one 1/2 hour before the game. I so nervous.

And yeah, the secondary hasn't looked good but they haven't put much pressure or blitzed Ponder at all. They may need to do that in the 2nd half to help out their CB's.

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                The DBs are making mistakes too though. Way too many blown coverages.
                Concur. It's really a combo of both. I think the coaches are probably scared of putting too much on the DBs as they probably just are not very good and would rather let them play with a cushion over having them give up big plays.

At least they are tackling really well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                  Concur. It's really a combo of both. I think the coaches are probably scared of putting too much on the DBs as they probably just are not very good and would rather let them play with a cushion over having them give up big plays.

At least they are tackling really well.
                  Very true. The team has been tackling well as a whole.

Comment

Ouch that's rough.

1. I love Whipple so much

2. Wow the DBs suck. Brandon hasn't been bad but isn't making plays, the soft zone is getting annoying.
                    Whipple is the real deal....wow. All our skill guys....wow. OL still needs work.

I haven't caught all of the action well, but Shields is making a lot of mistakes in zone. Jojo looks mediocre again as well. Chavez Grant has messed up a bit too.

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I think it's more of ultra conservative playcalling by the DC than the CBs. You're giving ridiculous cushions
                    I don't like our playcalling so far as their receivers always seem to find the open seam....but at least 1/2 of their big completions were miscommunication or mistakes in coverage.

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    The DBs are making mistakes too though. Way too many blown coverages.
                    Like Hollywood said...it's a mix of both. Our DBs are sticking in no man's land and being indecisive. They're covering grass.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yea the combo of Sam/Jojo/Grant has been horrendous. Randy has been mistakes too, Campbell is playing too and has been meh.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Man I just had sad thought: Imagine if we had Patrick Johnson (Peterson, whatever...he'll always be Johnson to me) on this team. Sigh.

Sorry for the debbie downer right there but damn...he would make the biggest difference in the world on this team.

Comment

• Dude not cool!

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Dude not cool!
                            ha I know I know. I almost deleted it but I didn't want to have that moment of sadness to myself.

Just goes to show though that one recruit CAN make a big difference and why we can't miss out on Lemonier and Linder this year.

Comment

• Surprised the Marcus Robinson hasn't been on the field more. He's their best pass rusher and he's been on the sideline a lot.

Comment

• How is PJ doing wherever he ended up??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information