No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as a Gator fan i'll admit, win or lose Miami looks sooo much better this year

Comment

• Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
      Travis Benjamin > you.
      I swear. I know what reciever is gonna make a big play.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• ITS ALL ABOUT THE ******* U.

What a way to start the year.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• christ that team is young and talented.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When was the last time a QB had that many passing yards for UM? Had to be Dorsey...

Comment

• What a ******* game. That was one of the greatest games that I have ever seen. Jacory was absolutely amazing tonight. It's All About The U.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sick ******* game. Jacory was so clutch. The D came up big when they needed to. Three stops from the 2 yard line. Damn. That was a huge for the team and the program.

Comment

• I love Brandon Harris.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Miami Northwestern HS FTW!

Comment

• Brandon Harris is the only DB we have worth a damn right now. Let's just hope Vaughn Telemaque is halfway decent for us, because JO JO is horrible.

Comment

• What was up with the pooch/squib kicks? That was driving me crazy.

Comment

• How huge is the Oklahoma game now? They'll be without Bradford, but will definitely still be ranked. If ya'll win... Wowie-wow-wow.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                            What was up with the pooch/squib kicks? That was driving me crazy.
                            Im wondering the same thing. It almost cost us a win tonight.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• The pass defense sucked but good thing nobody in the ACC can throw the ball to save their lives.

Comment

• BTW with the exception of Laron Byrd who was a no show today all the WR's were amazing today. Big ups to them. I love how we have a WR for everything and anything on this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information