No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't see the game so I'm not really sure. I agree about Shields though, he is a stud.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      I didn't see the game so I'm not really sure. I agree about Shields though, he is a stud.
      Yup, our next great wideout. That goes without being said though.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• I think our receivers will be fine when Shields comes back. I'd like to see Shields and Leggett start, with Jenkins/Hankerson backing them up. I don't know if Jones will ever "get" it. He always tears it up during camp and all the coaches sing his praises, but he cannot perform during the game to save his life. I'd rather have Hill (who made a nice catch today, coming back to the ball) over him on the depth chart.

The defensive backs didn't play a great game either. I didn't hear Van Dyke's name called all day. Phillips made a couple of nice tackles on the corner, and Grant had some decent coverage. I think my biggest disappointment today was the play of KPhillips. He didn't play bad, but he didn't stand out much, and one of the long completions was on him. We're going to need him to step up to beat OU. With everyone healthy, I want Sharpe and Phillips to start, with Grant as the NB, and Van Dyke and Armour backing them up.

There were a couple of fumbled snaps, but i think that's just because we have a new center, and i don't think it's something to worry about.

Comment

• Originally posted by RonnieRun23 View Post
          I think our receivers will be fine when Shields comes back. I'd like to see Shields and Leggett start, with Jenkins/Hankerson backing them up. I don't know if Jones will ever "get" it. He always tears it up during camp and all the coaches sing his praises, but he cannot perform during the game to save his life. I'd rather have Hill (who made a nice catch today, coming back to the ball) over him on the depth chart.

The defensive backs didn't play a great game either. I didn't hear Van Dyke's name called all day. Phillips made a couple of nice tackles on the corner, and Grant had some decent coverage. I think my biggest disappointment today was the play of KPhillips. He didn't play bad, but he didn't stand out much, and one of the long completions was on him. We're going to need him to step up to beat OU. With everyone healthy, I want Sharpe and Phillips to start, with Grant as the NB, and Van Dyke and Armour backing them up.

There were a couple of fumbled snaps, but i think that's just because we have a new center, and i don't think it's something to worry about.
          I agree completely with everything you said.

Comment

• Not hearing a DBs name isn't always a bad thing. If anyone sees the game on normal TV (FSN, SS) let me know.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

• Jenkins hardly saw the field. I didn't understand why, either. Shields is definitely our best wideout and a nice playmaker. Hill is not bad and worthy of some playing time. As far as DBs go, Grant looked solid as our NB so that shouldn't change.

I think TE could be an important position against Oklahoma because of their strength at safety. We need to develop an underneath passing game to sustain drives against their D.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Really good game I always watch just for their Defense...

Comment

• http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2007/Inte...000000415.HTML

All the stats for UM. Gooden led the team with 9 tackles.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Here are some highlights of Craig Cooper from the Marshall game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4RFLfmcc4

Comment

• Oh that was awesome. I wanna watch the game.
                      Last edited by draftguru151; 09-02-2007, 01:35 PM.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        Oh that was awesome. I wanna watch the game.
                        He was pretty damn good yesterday. only thing was, with that first run i think he got a little tired at the end of the run b/c it looked like he could beat that guy, there was plenty of room along the sideline to break it but he turned into the guy and got tackled. Hmmm, it was still a great run though. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by ENIGMATIC 1 View Post
                          Here are some highlights of Craig Cooper from the Marshall game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4RFLfmcc4
                          I didnt see the game but after watching this and this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpdTx...elated&search=
                          the o line looked much improved

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• The game will be replayed from 1-3 and 7-9 on tuesday on CSS.

Comment

• Somebody tell me that the NCAA has a flexible TV schedule because as of right now i will only get to watch 3 Miami games

Oklahoma 9/8
                              Texas A&M 9/20
                              Boston College 11/24

Why isn't ABC or ESPN carrying the FSU or Virgina Tech games they could be huge impact games on the BCS

Comment

• Both those games should be national. That would be pretty lame if our two big rivalry games aren't national.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information