No announcement yet.

2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The game is being replayed on sun sports right now. :)

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Where is this coming from? Also I gotta disagree with you big time on Shields being our best DB, Brandon Harris was outstanding and clearly our best...
      Coming from a really good source on another board I post on.. he nailed Whipple and Lovett both..

Joey, you should PM me sometime soon
      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Is Arthur Brown a bust yet ?

Comment

• No, I don't think he's a bust yet. If he goes this entire season without contributing? Yeah, he's probably a bust then. He's got all the physical tools, just has been really slow trying to learn the scheme. Switching coordinators didn't help that.
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
            Is Arthur Brown a bust yet ?
            Because he's doing kickoff coverage as a Sophomore hes a bust?

He's in line to be the starting MLB next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
              Because he's doing kickoff coverage as a Sophomore hes a bust?

He's in line to be the starting MLB next year.
              If players don't produce a game-altering snap on the first play at their natural position of their collegiate career, they're busts. Duh.

Only Denard Robinson cannot be considered a bust!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
                Is Arthur Brown a bust yet ?
                God forbid a team plays their talented upperclassmen rather then hand a player a job the second they step foot on campus

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                  If players don't produce a game-altering snap on the first play at their natural position of their collegiate career, they're busts. Duh.

Only Denard Robinson cannot be considered a bust!
                  Robinson might want to learn how to catch snaps or else he'll be dropping the ball as a slot WR next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Robinson might want to learn how to catch snaps or else he'll be dropping the ball as a slot WR next year
                    Two years from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Two years from now.
                      At least we're in agreement that barring a major setback in Forcier's development that Robinson will be playing WR at some point

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        At least we're in agreement that barring a major setback in Forcier's development that Robinson will be playing WR at some point
                        Yes, we are. Robinson will be doomed by the fact that Forcier already was more polished when they were recruits, and Forcier's early enrollment did Robinson no favors. However, we still need Denard at QB for this year and next so Devin Gardner can hopefully redshirt.

Comment

• There's one way we are going to beat Georgia Tech

it involves

- Not losing contain
                          - Tackling
                          - Keeping runs under 4 yards
                          - Sustainable drives that tire out the GT defense
                          - Improved ST play
                          - No short fields for that offense (Ties in with above)

That's pretty much it. We don't need to win 49-20 or anything. A good score for this game would be 27-14 or something like that.

Comment

• FSU/UM 2nd most watched college game ever on the network

Canes draw crowds. ESPN doesn't hate Miami, they just like to use Miami for their benefit whether UM is up or down.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                              There's one way we are going to beat Georgia Tech

it involves

- Not losing contain
                              - Tackling
                              - Keeping runs under 4 yards
                              - Sustainable drives that tire out the GT defense
                              - Improved ST play
                              - No short fields for that offense (Ties in with above)

Damn and I thought we only had to worry about 1 way, I counted 6...

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                FSU/UM 2nd most watched college game ever on the network

Canes draw crowds. ESPN doesn't hate Miami, they just like to use Miami for their benefit whether UM is up or down.
                                And people thought this rivalry has fizzled out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information