2015 Canes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostDeini View Post
    We may have a little more depth than they do NOW but this wasn't the case LAST YEAR. How many freshmen got to play a year ago ? Yet this kids number has never been counted on. An entire off season went by for him to improve, FSU game is here and this kid still can not see the field. That is all I'm saying. I am not going to count on him for anything anymore. He has been useless so far because EVERY OTHER LB WE SIGNED THAT YEAR HAS ALREADY PLAYED.
    Really Futch has seen the field?

I'd like to know when. I really would. He was redshirted and didn't play at all last year and he did nothing but kick coverage against FSU.

BTW.... You completely ignored my questions about Harland Gunn. He redshirted his 1st year and played nothing but Scout team as a RS FR and suddenly this year he's beat out Figs who has been starting since he was a freshman. How do you explain that.

Comment

If Jordan Futch is # 58 then yes he's been on the field lined up at LB. Brown has not. Usually everybody plays in the first game of the season yet this kids number has never been called, ever.

Why are the FSU freshmen playing ? Greg Reid first NCAA game was incredible and I also saw Jacobbi McDaniel in there a few times. Even last year Nigel Bradham played some and by his sophmore year they're expecting alot from him.
      Not against FSU moron. Everyone plays the 1st game of the season against DII schools so coaches can see what everyone has got. When your 1st game is against the number 18 team, you don't have the luxury of throwing kids to the wolves and trying them out. You need to stick with your vets and give yourself the best shot to win the game.

Are you really that dumb?

Comment

• Now Futch was red-shirted ? LOL. Damn dude follow your Canes. He played in 5 games last year. And good for Harland Gunn it's about time he did something but he was never expected to contribute early, he was an unknown from Nebraska. And what if Arthur Brown doesn't play vs. Ga Tech ? Or how about OU, or Va Tech ?

Comment

• Yes Futch was redshirted. He applied for a medical resdhirt after he got hurt on kick coverage early in the year. Whether he was actually granted the medical redshirt I don't know. He he def didn't play anything more then kick coverage in the whole 5 games hes played total.

Thought that was common knowledge.

Comment

• He is a true sophmore dude.

Comment

He is a true sophmore dude.
              Ok, fine. Fact remains that he was hurt pretty much the entire season last year. Like I said, he applied for a medical redshirt. Same as VT did. I knew Vt got one so I figured Futch did as well.

Either way, what is our point here? He hasn't played anywhere near as much as Arthur Brown.

I'm starting to think this has nothing to do with Arthur Brown and more to do with you needing to pound your chest because you can look up info on a roster in an attempt to prove me wrong.

I'm trying to have a logical conversation, you seem to just point out the most meaningless part of my posts and try to make me look bad for not knowing if the kid is a RS FR or SO.

Does that make you feel more like a man or something?

Comment

• Nah just know what you're talking about thats all. And it's impossible to play less than Arthur Brown has.

Comment

Nah just know what you're talking about thats all. And it's impossible to play less than Arthur Brown has.
                  There goes your chest beating again.

I don't need to defend my knowledge of the Canes to you. The rest of the guys on here have seen me on here for years and know I know the ins and outs of this thing.

Not checking a roster to see if a backup LB was granted a RS or not does make me less of a Cane fan. And it makes you look like a whiny little kid to point it out and laugh.

Comment

• Wow GhostDeini you're quite the poser of a UM fan. You're prolly just some Gator that likes trolling us.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• You can call me anything you want EXCEPT a Gators fan. I will not stand for that.

Comment

You can call me anything you want EXCEPT a Gators fan. I will not stand for that.
                        Then stop acting like one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
                          There goes your chest beating again.

I don't need to defend my knowledge of the Canes to you. The rest of the guys on here have seen me on here for years and know I know the ins and outs of this thing.

Not checking a roster to see if a backup LB was granted a RS or not does make me less of a Cane fan. And it makes you look like a whiny little kid to point it out and laugh.
                          Don't worry Joey. We all know you know your stuff when it comes to The U. Very few posters are more knowledgeable about their team than you are.

Comment

• Anybody hear anything at all on Jamal Reid? Wonder how he is looking in practice and where he is playing. There some rumblings earlier on that he would play safety...hope that's not true.

Haven't heard a peep about him since fall camp started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Anybody hear anything at all on Jamal Reid? Wonder how he is looking in practice and where he is playing. There some rumblings earlier on that he would play safety...hope that's not true.

Haven't heard a peep about him since fall camp started.
                              I'll be shocked if he plays this year. He was shuffling between CB and S to find a home. He's very raw tho coming from the lowest level of FL HS football so he's gonna need some time.

Comment

• Whats the story on Andrew Tallman? TE, OT, or DE? I see him listed as all three, he just committed?

We are settling on a kid from Massachusetts?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information